Statue DC Bombshell line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bombshells.jpg

I think that Batman/Catwoman might be the first statue in this line that I actually like. Unfortunately, they used nameplates with this line. IMO, nameplates should ALWAYS be removable. Their my biggest pet peeve when dealing with statues. Still bummed they decided to use a nameplate with the 1:4 Abbey Chase.

I think that Batman/Catwoman might be the first statue in this line that I actually like. Unfortunately, they used nameplates with this line. IMO, nameplates should ALWAYS be removable. Their my biggest pet peeve when dealing with statues. Still bummed they decided to use a nameplate with the 1:4 Abbey Chase.

The nameplate is attached with a magnet. You just have to make something to fill in the gap when you're not going to use the nameplate.

Agreed. Katana is a beautiful statue. Her and Black Canary are my two favorites from the line.

New DC Bombshells Mary Shazam & Death. Both looking sexy, Both up for PO.

3ea267ff-4026-49e1-a291-e55276745d53.jpg

7a2f0bfe-1ef3-49e6-84f2-215976a6d8c4.jpg

ab97da86-4fb4-4f1e-9add-9b7120be35ff.jpg

5caceafb-0029-4967-8942-96f1d28c78f3.jpg

Death is absolutely gorgeous. I'm tempted to order her, but I think I'm going to wait for in hand pictures first. I've learned my lesson with DC.

Think they both look glorious.

I have fallen way behind on these & am now missing quite a few.

Will have to get back on board with these.

Death is a must buy but I may wait on Mary until she starts appearing in hand

Neil

Back