Statue DC Bombshell line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First thing I thought when I saw Starfire was Taylor Swift too. I'll definitely be ordering her :)

These Bombshells are really addictive, I started collecting them last year and already have 9 of them. I just added Lois Lane and Black Canary last week.
Killer Frost will hopefully be the next one and I got Jessy Quick and the new Harley Quinn on pre-order.

I made a few pictures of my collection to share with you all, hopefully you like them.

IMG_20170306_012355.jpg

IMG_20170306_012451.jpg

IMG_20170306_012516.jpg

IMG_20170306_012606.jpg

These Bombshells are really addictive, I started collecting them last year and already have 9 of them. I just added Lois Lane and Black Canary last week.
Killer Frost will hopefully be the next one and I got Jessy Quick and the new Harley Quinn on pre-order.

I made a few pictures of my collection to share with you all, hopefully you like them.

Tanks for sharing ...nice pictures ...looks good. :love

:duff

I just added Lois Lane and Black Canary last week.

Two of my favorites in the line. Good choices. I love when they bring in sculptors besides Tim Miller to add some variety, although his Hawkgirl is still tops. They could produce Bombshels statues forever and I probably won't get sick of them (my reaction to yet another Harley should've been a groan, but they keep improving the designs, so there goes my cash.:rotfl) Love the photos!

View attachment 329450

What type of shelving are your using? A besta or billy bookshelf? Whatever it is looks great.

Tanks for sharing ...nice pictures ...looks good. :love

:duff

Thank you... it did my best, but the led lights make it difficult.

Two of my favorites in the line. Good choices. I love when they bring in sculptors besides Tim Miller to add some variety, although his Hawkgirl is still tops. They could produce Bombshels statues forever and I probably won't get sick of them (my reaction to yet another Harley should've been a groan, but they keep improving the designs, so there goes my cash.:rotfl) Love the photos!

They are awesome, but Hawkgirl and Harley Quinn are still my favorites.
I know wright, if they keep making them this great I will keep buying them until I am broke or completely out of space :p
The new Harley Quinn is definitely coming.
Thank you I did my best :D

What type of shelving are your using? A besta or billy bookshelf? Whatever it is looks great.

It are Billy bookshelves, I have three more with Hot Toys in them.
Thank you I am really happy with how these look, especially with the LED lights in them.

IMG_20170313_220141.jpg

Killer Frost statue looks amazing.

This whole line is so tempting, but I just know I couldn't have only one or two!

If the paint on Katana is good then I'll definitely pick one up. I've just gotten to the point that I don't trust how these statues will turn out so I don't order until after I see in-hand pics. Katana's design is one of my favorites though so I've really been hoping she'd turn out well.

Killer Frost statue looks amazing.

This whole line is so tempting, but I just know I couldn't have only one or two!

Thanks, yes she definitely looks amazing.
I can you tell you that it's almost impossible to only get 1 or 2 of this line, I tried but I failed.

Got my Katana Bombshell and I gotta say, the paint app is SHARP! also, it's very good lookin!

That's good to know, I am still thinking about Kathana.
Do you have some pictures of your Kathana? I would like to see some in hand pictures.

My Katana statue is perfectly painted, honestly can't find a single fault.

I think my Jesse will arrive tomorrow!

If the paint on Katana is good then I'll definitely pick one up. I've just gotten to the point that I don't trust how these statues will turn out so I don't order until after I see in-hand pics. Katana's design is one of my favorites though so I've really been hoping she'd turn out well.

That's good to know, I am still thinking about Kathana.
Do you have some pictures of your Kathana? I would like to see some in hand pictures.

This might look like the box art, but it's actually the real statue in front of the box. This is my own pic, in hand.
Seriously, one of the best, perfect paintjob in this series, and such a lovely design.. :)

17807059_10153850503292609_1469805402_n_zpszhqwpsxp.jpg

Whoa! Totally need to get her. But I have no room. Guess I'll get rid of Zatanna for this one. Never really like the way she looked. Anyone need a Zatanna?

Whoa! Totally need to get her. But I have no room. Guess I'll get rid of Zatanna for this one. Never really like the way she looked. Anyone need a Zatanna?

I'm in the same boat. Definitely going to pick up Katanna and Jessie Quick, just have to figure out where to put them.

Surprised you don't like Zatanna. She is one of my favorites, I think it's just because of the Constantine rabbit, though.

Back