Statue DC Bombshell line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a heads up, BBTS has the Harley and Joker Bombshell statues (both first and second editions) on sale for 50% off until 11/30.

Great price. I have the first edition, and it is one of my favorites in the line. Thanks for the heads up!

She's a beauty! :love

frost.jpg

Got Killer Frost in with my pile of loot from BBTS. I have to say she's now my favorite of the line.

Just plain sexy.
kf3.jpg

Nice pair of skaters legs!
kf 5.jpg

Fills out that sweater nicely.
KF 1.jpg

Definitely someone you would want to curl up in front of the fire with. Overall great statue from DC.

Great pictures Jimcap :) ...of a great figure. :love

Every time I watch this statue ...I got a Sonja Henie vibe. :wink1:

View attachment 311592

We think alike my friend!

She had one powerful pair of legs.
506_001a.jpg

I got a thing for Georgian figure skater Elene Gedevanishvili.

wc.jpg
At 5'3" there's a lot of women in that small package.
eg1.jpg

To quote the Beatles!
"That Georgia's always on my my my my my my my my my mind!"

replace.jpg

Bigger pics

DC-Bombshells-Harley-Quinn-Deluxe-Statue.jpg

I actually prefer this version over the original Harley statue as I feel that without the bomb, it loses something that the original artwork had. Glad they added it for this version. Had to preorder this as I've been waiting for them to reissue Harley and there's no way I'm missing out on her this time. I just hope the QC is up to par. Don't want another Batwoman situation with this one.

Agreed. This Harley statue looks way more bombshell than the previous one. This is a definite buy for sure ...and so is that Starfire.

Back