Statue DC Bombshell line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just picked up the original Batgirl...was there a second edition for her?

If so, how do I tell the difference between 1st and 2nd editions?

I don't think there has been a second edition of Batgirl. Just the Halloween version.

There were at least a couple pieces (Black Canary comes to mind) that had been sold out for some time, and came up for pre-order again. Not sure if that's just the remainder of the 5200 ES, or a second edition.

I don't think there has been a second edition of Batgirl. Just the Halloween version.

I stand corrected. I just saw where Entertainment Earth has the second edition Batgirl in stock.

Killer Frost is in...and I love her! Excellent paint application and sculpt.
DSC_0178.jpg
DSC_0180.jpg
DSC_0181.jpg
DSC_0179.jpg
DSC_0185.jpg

Sorry for the dodgy angle, on my PC they're the right way up!

Killer Frost is in...and I love her! Excellent paint application and sculpt.
View attachment 304551
View attachment 304552
View attachment 304553
View attachment 304554
View attachment 304555

Sorry for the dodgy angle, on my PC they're the right way up!

Beautiful!!
Mine should be in at my LCS this weekend so she will be joining the collection

That's a really cool statue! My shop also has her, but i'm waiting for the exclusive version.

Exclusive version?
Pray Tell what be this then??

Any idea how to tell the difference? Did the first editions have the magnetic nameplate?

Didn't the early ones have numbered bases?

I currently have this staring at me that I'm not allowed until Christmas (gift from the other half)

She is perfect though...we opened her up in store to check her other & she is magnificent to look at easily one of my best pieces in the entire line now.

Neil

Didn't the early ones have numbered bases?

I thought that was the case as well, but I just looked at my Poison Ivy, which I'm almost positive was listed as a second edition when I ordered it, but it is numbered.

PS. I really like that Halloween Batgirl, but I just can't bring myself to spend money on the Holiday variants. I would feel like they could only be displayed at certain times of year.

Got me some new statues. The other two busts are comming next week. Still waiting for the exclusive Killer Frost :/

Oh yeah, DC comics, I hope you see this. This is the first bombshells statue without a comic cover. Do something about it!

IMG_2536.jpg

IMG_2537.jpg

IMG_2539.jpg

I thought that was the case as well, but I just looked at my Poison Ivy, which I'm almost positive was listed as a second edition when I ordered it, but it is numbered.

They number the second editions also and what makes it more confusing is that they also make 5200 of them. Usually there is some difference to the statue though like the Joker and Harley having different colors. I really can't tell if I have a first edition Batgirl or not.

They number the second editions also and what makes it more confusing is that they also make 5200 of them. Usually there is some difference to the statue though like the Joker and Harley having different colors. I really can't tell if I have a first edition Batgirl or not.

I think they just number every statue 5200. They make as many as needed, like there are 2000 pre-orders. They only make 2500. If the demand gets higher, they make the rest. But that is just speculation.

I assume it won't be sprinkled on like a Christmas ornament.

Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk

I'm really intrigued as to what the next bombshell statue will be...please be Jokers Daughter!

Picked up my Killer Frost on Saturday

No pics out of the box yet as the light has been poor & not enough time but had a good look over her in the LCS & she is perfect, an absolute stunner, looks so good

I'd love it if they made Talia, Huntress, or Ravager next. The artwork for them is great.

Huntress would be my preferred next release or Starfire

Neil

Just a heads up, BBTS has the Harley and Joker Bombshell statues (both first and second editions) on sale for 50% off until 11/30.

Back