Statue DC Bombshell line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
03941cbbef8bf5098473d0515aba6125.jpg

bb4f15d4bf1ff64eaa3454754f39e09e.jpg

ba0404ce2a0746d3b8721aa995c14cdf.jpg

14b4b39a40f2b0033d7830cb499645c9.jpg

Anyone know when Killer Frost is being shipped out? I'm having pretty crappy luck with her at the moment. I pre-ordered her May 2015 (paid in full) and randomly got a refund last week from the shop I ordered from stating that, due to Brexit, the value of the £ has decreased so they will no longer stock the bombshells (I'd also ordered and paid for Raven). I'm gutted. I've now back-ordered with Forbidden Planet but don't think I'll be getting her anytime soon,, even once she has been released.

Anyone know when Killer Frost is being shipped out? I'm having pretty crappy luck with her at the moment. I pre-ordered her May 2015 (paid in full) and randomly got a refund last week from the shop I ordered from stating that, due to Brexit, the value of the £ has decreased so they will no longer stock the bombshells (I'd also ordered and paid for Raven). I'm gutted. I've now back-ordered with Forbidden Planet but don't think I'll be getting her anytime soon,, even once she has been released.

I don't unfortunately but I renewed my pre-orders with my LCS & he's got me listed for all releases
He gets about 3 of them as there is another buyer & it gives him a spare in case but he always has every release & will keep getting them

Shame your seller has stopped carrying them for you

Neil

I got this statue yesterday and it's freaking amazing! There was a similair Batwoman problem with mine. The paint was great, but the peg holes... But i could fix it :).

IMG_2158.jpg

IMG_2159.jpg

IMG_2160.jpg

IMG_2161.jpg

IMG_2169.jpg

IMG_2170.jpg

Does Cheetah have any defects? Like her belt?

For me, no.

Attachments

• IMG_2159.jpg
    IMG_2159.jpg
    177.1 KB · Views: 164
PG and Supes came out nice! Congrats!

Mine is on its way, too. Should get mine next week Tuesday.

I got this statue yesterday and it's freaking amazing! There was a similair Batwoman problem with mine. The paint was great, but the peg holes... But i could fix it :).

IMG_2158.jpg

IMG_2159.jpg

IMG_2160.jpg

IMG_2161.jpg

IMG_2169.jpg

IMG_2170.jpg

For me, no.

Beautiful display!! And PG looks great... paint app on her and Supes looks really really nice.

How do you like that?! FedEx delivered early!

FedEx delivered my DC Bombshell Powergirl and Superman yesterday afternoon. It was supposed to be delivered this coming Tuesday.

Open the box today ...and PowerGirl is beautiful! ....and yea, Supes looks good, too ..lol!

Decided to pick up both Halloween editions of Batgirl and Wonder Woman. With 50 euro's, I couldn't leave WW. Just need one more and i'm complete(talking about Joker/Harley second edition).

IMG_2516.jpg

IMG_2517.jpg

IMG_2518.jpg

IMG_2524.jpg

IMG_2520.jpg

IMG_2525.jpg

IMG_2523.jpg

IMG_2521.jpg

IMG_2526.jpg

IMG_2529.jpg

I have Katana on preorder, and just picked up Black Canary - she's my first piece from the bombshells line, and I really love her done in this style... Definitely looking forward to Katana now. Here's my BC - I think she turned out beautifully.

DC Bombshells Black Canary 1 sm.jpg

DC Bombshells Black Canary 2 sm.jpg

DC Bombshells Black Canary 3 sm.jpg

DC Bombshells Black Canary 4 sm.jpg

I have Katana on preorder, and just picked up Black Canary - she's my first piece from the bombshells line, and I really love her done in this style... Definitely looking forward to Katana now. Here's my BC - I think she turned out beautifully.

View attachment 294604

View attachment 294605

View attachment 294606

View attachment 294607

Great pictures. I think Black Canary is possibly the best Bombshells statue. Definitely my favorite. She fits the theme perfectly.

Decided to pick up both Halloween editions of Batgirl and Wonder Woman. With 50 euro's, I couldn't leave WW. Just need one more and i'm complete(talking about Joker/Harley second edition).

IMG_2516.jpg

IMG_2517.jpg

IMG_2518.jpg

IMG_2524.jpg

IMG_2520.jpg

IMG_2525.jpg

IMG_2523.jpg

IMG_2521.jpg

IMG_2526.jpg

IMG_2529.jpg

Wow didn't realise Holiday Batgirl had released already
I expected killer frost before her

She is utterly beautiful though looks amazing

Definitely can't wait to get my one now
Will need to get to my comic shop next week to see if my one is in yet...hope so :)

Neil

I absolutely love Halloween Batgirl, she's gorgeous and looks sooooo much better than the original, imo. Hopefully I'll be able to find one next week :)

Just picked up the original Batgirl...was there a second edition for her?

If so, how do I tell the difference between 1st and 2nd editions?

Back