Statue DC Bombshell line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well they are making a second wave of em. I saw them on entertainment earth. Should be out between Stargirl and Zatanna.

You should get em sign! Would look nice with the collection ;)

I'm pretty sure Kim Basinger and Carrie Fisher were my first crush as a boy. :lol Why hasn't SSC created any of these fine ladies yet/or again! :mad:

Yeah I couldn't get into em, but when they brought out Huntress and PG it got my attention. World's Finest is actually good, just wasn't a fan of PG new outfit :nono

Hahaha same. I decided to simply cut to as just DC, but I missed out on Joker, but I can do without him. Kier is only going to be my non-DC piece.

My one thing about the Zatanna bombshell; is the hair. I know her with that long flowing sexy black hair, but I get it's for the pin up. Would've been nicer longer IMO. Probably only reason I'd be interested in also the Cover Girl.

I just sent him an email, just saying awesome work. Might give a couple ideas in the next one :wink1:

Hmmm fingers crossed I can get in on a 2nd run then :)

Hopefully I can do...wish they would do some UK con's

Lol my first crush as a kid is a tough one, not sure I can remember that far back.

Well I have found a UK book site that do the Worlds Finest trades for about £6 delivered...ordering that shizzle ;) lol

I was going DC only but CotD has sucked me in.
Joker was actually my first PF & my god it's epic.

Definitely, I'd have prefered her hair down as well but I still think she looks sexy as hell & it does really work with the piece

Lol did he answer??

Damn Neil, if this means anything, I guess that maybe it's Selina that is the 12th :(

https://www.dccollectors.com/2014/07/new-bombshells-glass-tumblers/

First off, I am definitely getting all of em, but all of these are actually confirmed bombshell ones. So I guess Selina is the final one, I guess, they used the second Harley for a switch for Lois.

Man that sucks, hope there are more & these aren't all of them.
I'm still not sure on Catwoman...the completist in me says I have to get her but damn if she doesn't look weak compared to the rest.
Odd decision to do 2 Harleys & not have a Lois tumbler.

Will have to see how easier they are to source in the UK but I would be interested in a set.

Neil

Hmmm fingers crossed I can get in on a 2nd run then :)

Hopefully I can do...wish they would do some UK con's

Lol my first crush as a kid is a tough one, not sure I can remember that far back.

Well I have found a UK book site that do the Worlds Finest trades for about £6 delivered...ordering that shizzle ;) lol

I was going DC only but CotD has sucked me in.
Joker was actually my first PF & my god it's epic.

Definitely, I'd have prefered her hair down as well but I still think she looks sexy as hell & it does really work with the piece

Lol did he answer??

Man that sucks, hope there are more & these aren't all of them.
I'm still not sure on Catwoman...the completist in me says I have to get her but damn if she doesn't look weak compared to the rest.
Odd decision to do 2 Harleys & not have a Lois tumbler.

Will have to see how easier they are to source in the UK but I would be interested in a set.

Neil
Plenty of chance. I'd say you're in the run for sure!

Hell I wish I could just go to the UK, especially if there is an epic one!

Go for it! I actually just picked up TPB 1 and 2 and also the current Red Hood line.

QotD and Kier have totally picked my interest, can't disregard them now!

Sexy for sure. I can't complain.

He did! Said he was happy to hear of a fan, and to keep watching as the rest are to be great!

Yup, I'd prefer someone else, but I'm okay with Selina. I just about almost finished my stargirl order, who is my least fave, but gotta finish the ladies! Yeah I don't know why, as they are both the same too. Should've done the Lois IMO.

Hope you can snatch up!

tega6uda.jpg

Not sure if this has been posted. Katana from the 2015 Bombshell calendar.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think I read when this series was first starting, the line was only going to be 12 characters (not counting the Christmas Harley, as that's just a variant). So to date:

1) Supergirl
2) Wonder Woman
3) Poison Ivy
4) Harley
5) Batgirl
6) Black Canary
7) Stargirl
8) Zatanna
9) Hawkgirl
10) Mera
11) Lois Lane

And if that projected 12 statues still stands... I'm really hoping it's Batwoman. Part of me hopes they will end at 12, because unfortunately, I'm a completist with this line... But part of me hopes they keep right on going, too.

Do you think that they'll keep the variants out of their total projected number of statues? Because they announced a Christmas variant of Harley.

They said 4 separate from the initial 12. Harley is one, and we had speculated that maybe that second version of Mera could be one, but it's iffy cause it also could just be a second wave of Mera after the first 5200.

Plenty of chance. I'd say you're in the run for sure!

Hell I wish I could just go to the UK, especially if there is an epic one!

Go for it! I actually just picked up TPB 1 and 2 and also the current Red Hood line.

QotD and Kier have totally picked my interest, can't disregard them now!

Sexy for sure. I can't complain.

He did! Said he was happy to hear of a fan, and to keep watching as the rest are to be great!

Yup, I'd prefer someone else, but I'm okay with Selina. I just about almost finished my stargirl order, who is my least fave, but gotta finish the ladies! Yeah I don't know why, as they are both the same too. Should've done the Lois IMO.

Hope you can snatch up!

Lol I reckon I probably am :horror

Erm we only have one really good one & that's the London Super Comic Con but I wouldn't say that's even close to your ones & definitely not worth making the trip for IMO
I'd much rather go to yours...the fact I want to move to the States just makes it even more difficult lol

Will grab them as soon as I can

Hah you're in for the Court too then :)
See I knew you'd fold, too awesome not to get.

Oh yes, amazingly sexy

Lol that's awesome, hope for some more news on the next one soon.

If it has to be Selina then so be it but that Katana that was posted from the Calender would be mega awesome instead.

Hmmm not really sure how I feel about her now.
She looks good but the Goggles just something really off about the goggles.
They look too big & make the head seem out of proportion.
If you look at the proto on the box they look much better but on the statue, really not so good.

Hopefully my LCS should have her in this week or next so I'll see how I feel in hand but I might actually be in 2 minds about her now.

Thanks for posting the pics

Neil

My guess is the leg is reinforced somehow but with any standing statue I worry it will lean as time goes by.

As for the goggles it doesn't look that bad in person. Bad angle on the pic I took I suppose.

Lol I reckon I probably am :horror

Erm we only have one really good one & that's the London Super Comic Con but I wouldn't say that's even close to your ones & definitely not worth making the trip for IMO
I'd much rather go to yours...the fact I want to move to the States just makes it even more difficult lol

Will grab them as soon as I can

Hah you're in for the Court too then :)
See I knew you'd fold, too awesome not to get.

Oh yes, amazingly sexy

Lol that's awesome, hope for some more news on the next one soon.

If it has to be Selina then so be it but that Katana that was posted from the Calender would be mega awesome instead.

Hmmm not really sure how I feel about her now.
She looks good but the Goggles just something really off about the goggles.
They look too big & make the head seem out of proportion.
If you look at the proto on the box they look much better but on the statue, really not so good.

Hopefully my LCS should have her in this week or next so I'll see how I feel in hand but I might actually be in 2 minds about her now.

Thanks for posting the pics

Neil
Just don't tell the missus :lol

I do enjoy my Who, so maybe during another huge event? Here's to saving for plane tickets! :duff:
Hell if you want I'd gladly trade yah, been dying to go to the UK for some time.

Yeah you and Jedi gave me no choice on those :lol
They are gorgeous, and I'm even debating on the Siren, but those souls are still too much. At least I can remove the one's on QotD.'

Yeah that Katana came out of no where! It looks great, but I'm still iffy on who I really want. Still wondering on what's going down for those variants, I better see Lucia fighting for your Halloween ideas :wink1:

Yeah goggles look like the are at an angle and almost slanted from the center of the eyes. Looks very; uhm, unnatural I suppose. Just gonna place the order on Friday and just do any exchanges with the reseller to avoid a ****** one.

Just don't tell the missus :lol

I do enjoy my Who, so maybe during another huge event? Here's to saving for plane tickets! :duff:
Hell if you want I'd gladly trade yah, been dying to go to the UK for some time.

Yeah you and Jedi gave me no choice on those :lol
They are gorgeous, and I'm even debating on the Siren, but those souls are still too much. At least I can remove the one's on QotD.'

Yeah that Katana came out of no where! It looks great, but I'm still iffy on who I really want. Still wondering on what's going down for those variants, I better see Lucia fighting for your Halloween ideas :wink1:

Yeah goggles look like the are at an angle and almost slanted from the center of the eyes. Looks very; uhm, unnatural I suppose. Just gonna place the order on Friday and just do any exchanges with the reseller to avoid a ****** one.

Lol I'll try but I'm sure she'll find out somehow.

Ah yeah the Who thing is big at our 'Cons
In fact there is one in London in October that has a few older Who guests announced already

https://www.londonfilmandcomiccon.com/

Lol don't tempt me...I'd be over like a rocket given half a chance :panic:

I'm sorry...honest :wink1::lol
Yeah the sould put me off of Siren too, just too gruesome to have around the house with my 2 year old, as you said though the removable minnions from Queen are fine though
Just wish they'd hurry up with the P/O for Kier :impatient:

Yeah tell me about it totally unexpected but she looks great would make an awesome addition if they went with her.
I'm still very undecided on who I'd like but the variants should be awesome...I still need to mail him about the halloween variants :wink1:

Well I folded!!!
I went into my LCS today to get my pull & who should be waiting for me but my very own Stargirl!! :yess:
Now I said I wasn't 100% sold & as my one would be the display piece if I didn't want her we opened her up in the store & I will say that in hand...perfect.
The goggles look fine in hand, it was just the lighting & angle in Spandys pics that didn't really do them justice.
She looks fantastic, the pose works really well, the style & paint are fantastic, plus to me she really has the Bombshell look, I don't think recently that too many have done the pin up thing correctly (Batgirl & Canary while both great don't really scream it like Ivy, WW & Supergirl do)
Ant & Tim have done a fantastic job with her & she's a knock out, really pleased with her.

Only downside is I couldn't afford her this week so I'm having to wait to get her in 2 weeks time :monkey2
Not happy I have to wait but honestly she's worth it :)

So I apologise Spandy for making comments on your one but I take them all back & she is great :)

Neil

So I said I caved on Thursday...well I caved even further today & screw not being able to afford her ;) lol

I couldn't be happier with her & all the gushing comments I said about Tim & Ant previously stand even truer now, one of the best!

Neil

Lol I'll try but I'm sure she'll find out somehow.

Ah yeah the Who thing is big at our 'Cons
In fact there is one in London in October that has a few older Who guests announced already

https://www.londonfilmandcomiccon.com/

Lol don't tempt me...I'd be over like a rocket given half a chance :panic:

I'm sorry...honest :wink1::lol
Yeah the sould put me off of Siren too, just too gruesome to have around the house with my 2 year old, as you said though the removable minnions from Queen are fine though
Just wish they'd hurry up with the P/O for Kier :impatient:

Yeah tell me about it totally unexpected but she looks great would make an awesome addition if they went with her.
I'm still very undecided on who I'd like but the variants should be awesome...I still need to mail him about the halloween variants :wink1:

Well I folded!!!
I went into my LCS today to get my pull & who should be waiting for me but my very own Stargirl!! :yess:
Now I said I wasn't 100% sold & as my one would be the display piece if I didn't want her we opened her up in the store & I will say that in hand...perfect.
The goggles look fine in hand, it was just the lighting & angle in Spandys pics that didn't really do them justice.
She looks fantastic, the pose works really well, the style & paint are fantastic, plus to me she really has the Bombshell look, I don't think recently that too many have done the pin up thing correctly (Batgirl & Canary while both great don't really scream it like Ivy, WW & Supergirl do)
Ant & Tim have done a fantastic job with her & she's a knock out, really pleased with her.

Only downside is I couldn't afford her this week so I'm having to wait to get her in 2 weeks time :monkey2
Not happy I have to wait but honestly she's worth it :)

So I apologise Spandy for making comments on your one but I take them all back & she is great :)

Neil
Haha it's like a sixth sense to them, yet we can't determine when they buy new shoes :lol

Oh man, going to the UK during a Who event is a bucket list thing. I plan to get something going hopefully next year :yess: and thanks for the that link :hi5:

Hahaha well if you are ever in the Chicago area, either go somewhere safe or take a gun lol

Yup, I have a over-religious mother who hated the fact I had a Diablo III shirt from work, and it didn't show anything :slap and I have 13 nieces and nephews, and I ain't about showing them that kind of stuff. But I would like to get Siren and probably display her when I get my place next year. But QoTD and Kier are too good to pass up on. Maybe it's Geth's booty :love:naughty And yes!! Kier needs to be on order like in 2 weeks or I'm petitioning lol.

Seriously: Your halloween idea + those variants = broke Doc haha

I agree while I really love Babs and Laurel, it just ain't that bombshell vibe like I had for Supergirl and Ivy. Stargirl looks great from your pics posted, but I just don't know the character as well. But the completionist in me says I need it. So after those pics, I am calling in other's debts to me and ordering this sexy mama. Now Zatanna in November!!!!

So I said I caved on Thursday...well I caved even further today & screw not being able to afford her ;) lol

I couldn't be happier with her & all the gushing comments I said about Tim & Ant previously stand even truer now, one of the best!

Neil
Yeah **** having money in the bank! lol

I do like those pictures, my worry is the peg, does it seems sturdy? Does she wiggle? And that booty paint looks weird, kind of gives her the wedgie look lol. But she does loot fantastic, besides if that butt paint thing is a production thing, I don't mind as she definitely won't be shown that way. Also is the base plastic looking? Looks different to the others.

Congrats Neil, can't wait for mine! :panic:

Haha it's like a sixth sense to them, yet we can't determine when they buy new shoes :lol

Oh man, going to the UK during a Who event is a bucket list thing. I plan to get something going hopefully next year :yess: and thanks for the that link :hi5:

Hahaha well if you are ever in the Chicago area, either go somewhere safe or take a gun lol

Yup, I have a over-religious mother who hated the fact I had a Diablo III shirt from work, and it didn't show anything :slap and I have 13 nieces and nephews, and I ain't about showing them that kind of stuff. But I would like to get Siren and probably display her when I get my place next year. But QoTD and Kier are too good to pass up on. Maybe it's Geth's booty :love:naughty And yes!! Kier needs to be on order like in 2 weeks or I'm petitioning lol.

Seriously: Your halloween idea + those variants = broke Doc haha

I agree while I really love Babs and Laurel, it just ain't that bombshell vibe like I had for Supergirl and Ivy. Stargirl looks great from your pics posted, but I just don't know the character as well. But the completionist in me says I need it. So after those pics, I am calling in other's debts to me and ordering this sexy mama. Now Zatanna in November!!!!

Lol yep mine knows whenever something new arrives...might be she is psychic...but then it might be me being stupid & whoring the new purchase on Twitter ;) lol
Ah mine is bonkers for shoes buys them (& bags) almost as much I buy stuff lol

No worries happy to help with it.
I recommend doing one at some point.
They do these ones twice a year but the Super Comic Con is only once.
Let me know if you do make it over any time & I'll try to get to the same show :)

Lol is it bad in Chicago then?

That's it isn't it, they are great to have if you don't have impressionable young minds around but they can be a bit much.
She might be worth picking up & then putting her away until you move...would be horrible to miss out now then have to try & find one on the second hand market ;)

Kier is just way too sexy to not add to the line up, something about her, I think she's who I'm looking forward to the most of the entire line.

Lol & an entirely broke me as well...seriously if they come out with the variant ideas I might just as well have a lop from my bank account direct to DC ;) lol

Yeah I do think they lost it a little but they are still close enough to come in the line up :)
I can't wait for Zatanna now, she's looking awesome

Callmethedoctor said:
Yeah **** having money in the bank! lol

I do like those pictures, my worry is the peg, does it seems sturdy? Does she wiggle? And that booty paint looks weird, kind of gives her the wedgie look lol. But she does loot fantastic, besides if that butt paint thing is a production thing, I don't mind as she definitely won't be shown that way. Also is the base plastic looking? Looks different to the others.

Congrats Neil, can't wait for mine! :panic:

Lol yeah screw money...statues are much more exciting ;)

Thanks for the comments man she looks even better in person...you won't be sorry :)

The peg is absolutely fine.
Mine is a very tight fit & you need to use a little force to fit her in (I just twisted her a little while easing it down) & she is sturdy as a rock when in place.
If you have any movement at all though then you could indeed run into tipping issues but hopefully yours will be fine.
I hadn't actually noticed the wedgie ;) lol
It doesn't look bad in person & definitely not a deal breaker since you won't see her from that angle.
Nope base is polystone as with all the others, really weighty as well

Thanks again buddy, hope you get your one soon & are pleased with her.

Neil

Lol yep mine knows whenever something new arrives...might be she is psychic...but then it might be me being stupid & whoring the new purchase on Twitter ;) lol
Ah mine is bonkers for shoes buys them (& bags) almost as much I buy stuff lol

No worries happy to help with it.
I recommend doing one at some point.
They do these ones twice a year but the Super Comic Con is only once.
Let me know if you do make it over any time & I'll try to get to the same show :)

Lol is it bad in Chicago then?

That's it isn't it, they are great to have if you don't have impressionable young minds around but they can be a bit much.
She might be worth picking up & then putting her away until you move...would be horrible to miss out now then have to try & find one on the second hand market ;)

Kier is just way too sexy to not add to the line up, something about her, I think she's who I'm looking forward to the most of the entire line.

Lol & an entirely broke me as well...seriously if they come out with the variant ideas I might just as well have a lop from my bank account direct to DC ;) lol

Yeah I do think they lost it a little but they are still close enough to come in the line up :)
I can't wait for Zatanna now, she's looking awesome

Lol yeah screw money...statues are much more exciting ;)

Thanks for the comments man she looks even better in person...you won't be sorry :)

The peg is absolutely fine.
Mine is a very tight fit & you need to use a little force to fit her in (I just twisted her a little while easing it down) & she is sturdy as a rock when in place.
If you have any movement at all though then you could indeed run into tipping issues but hopefully yours will be fine.
I hadn't actually noticed the wedgie ;) lol
It doesn't look bad in person & definitely not a deal breaker since you won't see her from that angle.
Nope base is polystone as with all the others, really weighty as well

Thanks again buddy, hope you get your one soon & are pleased with her.

Neil

Yup stay away from the twitter :lol. My four sisters have more bags than I have for financial aide. They are crazy for that stuff. Its all the same IMO. Not like statues where it's so exciting to get em lol.

Oh I will, luckily my school has some cool plans for students to go abroad, and hell I'd love to go. Definitely will hit you. I plan to go probably for their next Super Comic Con!

God Chicago is the absolute worse. Some guy I know got threatened for yielding to a pedestrian. Then the ******* went and sideswiped his car and nearly killed the pedestrian. And dude was flashing a gun. In broad ****ing daylight. Real classy Chicago, real classy.

Yeah they love their Disney, and I use to work for gaming retail and man how I saw parents allowing kids to play super violent games. It's not the kids are then violent, but they just go and get angry and start yelling and cussing if they don't get it. I don't want them to be seeing a mermaid (which 3 of em are SUPER big Ariel fans) and be like oh cool souls and spirits, not that ****ed up right? /sarcasm. With that 10% off originals deal has me really debating on getting on that now. But maybe after QoTD.

Kier is sexy. Period. Probably my most anticipated piece to be allowed for PO, and that's saying a lot cause Batgirl has me feeling like Sonja is for others.

I may just ask if DC is hiring, that why my direct deposit can go back to em :lol

I know. She'll be here before we even know it.

Past few weeks I've been like "watch the money. Watch it!" Now I'm just say it **** it. Last piece I got was about 2 months ago. I'm due some new **** :lol

Oh phew. Man okay, I'm totally ordering her than. She does look good in these IHP, but was a little hesitant. Besides I got some good return policies in case she goes south of the plan.

Hey guys, on bbts do they run your card when you pre-order to see if funds are available or whatever? I know they don't charge until it ships but some companies put a hold on your card for five days. Also, do you get a notice about being charged before item comes in like sideshow does?

Back