Statue DC Bombshell line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Via that link, they also have Batgirl as the preorder for the Catwoman bombshell statue.

Although you guys may be right that this is the Arkham Catwoman, the boots definitely have a vintage Victorian look to them and the garters and lace appear to be quite prominent so they definitely had me fooled. :)

It most certainly IS the Arkham City Catwoman. I already have it on preorder with DCBS and they have it listed properly. I'm collecting the AC line so when DC collectibles announced this piece I was very excited. For anyone interested in the piece, there is no ifs, ands, or buts about this being an Arkham City piece.

It is with out doubt Arkham Catwoman. It is about time DC Collectibles released one of these.

There is no way that this line is going to come out on time Wonder Woman and Supergirl have still not been released and were debuted in Feb.

BBTS has both WW and Supergirl listed as estimated to arrive this month.

Time's running out. :impatient:

BBTS doesn't their release dates. Entertainment Earth does a better job showing the current estimated release dates from DCC. Supergirl is currently September. WW is October

This is the most reliable information you can get.

DC COMICS BOMBSHELLS: WONDER WOMAN STATUE (DC COLLECTIBLES) was 7/31/13 now 9/18/13
DC COMICS BOMBSHELLS: SUPERGIRL STATUE (DC COLLECTIBLES) was 8/28/13 now 9/25/13
DC COMICS BOMBSHELLS: POISON IVY STATUE (DC COLLECTIBLES) was 9/25/13 now 10/16/13

DC Collectibles update.
DC COMICS BOMBSHELLS: SUPERGIRL STATUE (DC COLLECTIBLES) MAR130317 8/28/13 9/25/13
DC COMICS BOMBSHELLS: WONDER WOMAN STATUE (DC COLLECTIBLES) MAR130316 7/31/13 10/2/13
DC COMICS BOMBSHELLS: POISON IVY STATUE (DC COLLECTIBLES) MAY130275 9/25/13 10/16/13

Yeah just got emailed the list of items my LCB shop is getting in next Wed, and she's one of them. Looking forward to seeing her in person before I decide to invest in this line.

Last edited:
Supergirl is in tomorrow so i will try and get some pics up if its not too busy in the shop.

Back