Statue DC Bombshell line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I might pick up this bombshell puzzle.

65249.jpg

I forgot that i have a account here. I love the forums. A long time ago I received Harley Quinn from my dad. Now yesterday I decided to get all the other ones. So I traded my Hot Toys Joker 2.0 DX11 for 4 bombshells statues. These are amazing. I will definitely pick up the rest.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Just got Zatanna. Overall I am very pleased with it, but the smoke appears to be cracked. It doesn't really bother me that much, but I was just wondering if this was a common issue. I seem to recall reading a while back that it was. Not too big of a deal, as it's not terribly noticeable. I was just curious. Actually, looking at the pic in batmaster's post above, it appears his has the same issue.

IMG_3230_zpsagmariqj.jpg

Zatanna looks excellent, but what really drew me to it is Constantine as the rabbit. This makes my second Bombshell statue (already have Poison Ivy). Black Canary should be here next week (had to pay crazy aftermarket prices... sigh) and I have Batwoman and Catwoman on preorder. I'm not going for the complete line, just characters I have an interest in or if the design really stands out to me (like Zatanna and Black Canary). I really wish they would reissue Harley, as that's the one I really want, but I really don't think it's worth the prices it is going for these days and I can't stand the Holiday version.

Something else I noticed is that the nameplate appears to have much darker weathering than others I've seen. Seems a little odd. I got it from BBTS, so I'm not really worried about it being a bootleg, maybe it's just discrepancies in manufacturing.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434175599.170357.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434175627.686581.jpg

Weird question but can anyone notice whether killer frost has iris' in her eyes? Or is the enitire eyeball blue?
EDIT: Found an upclose photo of the eyes.

Also, her hair seems to have changed, she's missing the cute tendrils (?) at the front, over each ear. Her skirt and scarf were also alot whiter before. Hope this one isn't the final version as I preffered the proto.
DSCN69964.JPG

Attachments

• DSCN69935.JPG
    DSCN69935.JPG
    107.4 KB · Views: 399
Harley's skirt and stockings are black and red instead of white. I find it kind of ridiculous that they are soliciting a second edition before the first is even released. Especially when it is not even pre-sold out.

Edit: especially since we still haven't gotten a reissue of the first Harley. (Holiday Harley doesn't count).

Last edited:
Harley's skirt and stockings are black and red instead of white. I find it kind of ridiculous that they are soliciting a second edition before the first is even released. Especially when it is not even pre-sold out.

Edit: especially since we still haven't gotten a reissue of the first Harley. (Holiday Harley doesn't count).
I'm still patiently awaiting the reissue of the original Harley as I missed out on her first time around, hopefully be sooner rather than later.

Crap, I find myself tempted to buy this second edition of the Harley/Joker statue. I originally ordered the first statue but unfortunately had to cancel, as the seller increased the price and I couldn't afford it. I now can, but it appears to be sold out everywhere in the UK! So looks like I might have to pick up this one instead. In all honesty, I'd rather have the first bombshell Harley in my collection (I need atleast one Harley, not counting Holiday as I don't like the shiny paint job) but they just don't seem to be re-releasing her like they did with the others, so now I'm doubting if they ever will. The original now costs more than the couple statue on sites like ebay, so I guess my best bet is to just order this second edition Harley/Joker.

Also, just a quick mention that there appears to be quite a few changes to this edition. The hair colour is different on Harley, her badge is missing the A for Arkham, her stockings and skirt are also coloured black and red. The joker appears to have a more vibrant green for his hair and eyes, his suit is dark purple (rather than black), his tie is orange rather than green, his socks and gloves are different shades and the seams of his clothes aren't highlighted like they are in the original (although I actually really liked this detail from the first one, shame they couldn't highlight the seams of the second edition with another colour, like green). The nameplate is also more vibrant in colour.

Crap, I find myself tempted to buy this second edition of the Harley/Joker statue. I originally ordered the first statue but unfortunately had to cancel, as the seller increased the price and I couldn't afford it. I now can, but it appears to be sold out everywhere in the UK! So looks like I might have to pick up this one instead. In all honesty, I'd rather have the first bombshell Harley in my collection (I need atleast one Harley, not counting Holiday as I don't like the shiny paint job) but they just don't seem to be re-releasing her like they did with the others, so now I'm doubting if they ever will. The original now costs more than the couple statue on sites like ebay, so I guess my best bet is to just order this second edition Harley/Joker.

:wink1:

Razors Edge Collectibles

Back