Statue DC Bombshell line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At roughly 10" these are not exact 1/6 scale. :wink1:

:)

:exactly:

Hey, Tom! :wave

After checking my Stash, the Cover Girls line is approximately the same size as the Bombshells line. Cover Girls are 1/7th, so I'm guessing the same scale for the Bombshells.

Your mileage may vary. :D

Anyway, I think this line will both compliment & look nice with all of the Cover Girls. :yess:

If they are the same scale then I'd consider getting some of this to display in place of the ones I didn't like from the Covergirls line. The supergirl from this one is much nicer looking.

I noticed in this months previews there are DC Bombshell Tees well one of them was Harley Quinn.The other Tee designs are the same as the statues so i would expect Harley to be very similar.

I was trying not to get in this but that darn Harley on the bomb is fantastic

I noticed in this months previews there are DC Bombshell Tees well one of them was Harley Quinn.The other Tee designs are the same as the statues so i would expect Harley to be very similar.

If they make a bombshell Harley based on that T-shirt, I might get it. I bought that shirt at Wondercon since I thought is was rather unique. They didn't have any othe bombshell tees at the Graphitti Designs booth. Didn't know it was to be a line of shirts.

I believe that is just the look of her boots. :wink1:

WW_Bombshell.jpg

tumblr_mbqwp9Vu141qzzhvso1_1280.jpg

:)

Now that I have seen the source art, the sculpt looks a bit stout. Neck too short, arms thicker and from the knee down is too short. The proportions on the sculpt look a bit off. I would have probably bought this if it more resembled the source art.

Now that I have seen the source art, the sculpt looks a bit stout. Neck too short, arms thicker and from the knee down is too short. The proportions on the sculpt look a bit off. I would have probably bought this if it more resembled the source art.

The only thing I want is the lasso

Do we know who the artist(s) is for the original source artwork?

I think when DC gets to 12 bombshell designs, they should put out an artprint portfolio.

And of course, with 12 ladies, they can do a 40's to 50's style pinup calendar.

I love the Supergirl t-shirt! :yess: :rock

Do we know who the artist(s) is for the original source artwork?

Ant Lucia designed the Bombshells line for DC. :D

I think when DC gets to 12 bombshell designs, they should put out an artprint portfolio.

And of course, with 12 ladies, they can do a 40's to 50's style pinup calendar.

I'd love to see a print portfolio. :lecture :rock

Back