DC Animation figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm digging the Batmobile and Batjet
DC+Minis+Mini+Figures+Batmobile.jpg

[
Batmobile+Bat-Jet+Transformer.jpg

Re: DCAU figures.

yeah, he's not the most interesting villain anyway.
they went with the sparse jlu incarnation instead of the original batman tas version with the bowler hat and clock cane.

I always liked that his power was that he liked to keep a tight schedule. :lol An amusing, eccentric villain all the same. By and large I love what they're churning out for this line! :rock

Just got the Gotham City criminals 4-pack. Absolutely blown away by these. Harley stands alongside my Joker now from the original animated series, while I would have liked Bane a touch taller he's magnificent as well. The one here that was truly knocked out of the park is Scarecrow. Perhaps the best figure in this series, in my opinion. A sterling likeness to the sinister character as seen in Season 4 of TAS.

The one here that was truly knocked out of the park is Scarecrow. Perhaps the best figure in this series, in my opinion. A sterling likeness to the sinister character as seen in Season 4 of TAS.
agreed. they really took their time making him, too. i would've loved to have a decent figure of him like 10 years ago.
it finally happened, and the figure is more awesome than i could've imagined.
disclaimer: i'm a huge Jeffrey Combs fanatic.

Re: DCAU figures.

I always liked that his power was that he liked to keep a tight schedule. :lol An amusing, eccentric villain all the same. By and large I love what they're churning out for this line! :rock

Clock King and The Riddler :maul

Saw the Brave and the Bold Batmobile yesterday, never knew it was a toysrus exclusive. Will get it later, right now i have the GI Joe fever.

Found a set of 4 of the Superman Doomsday animated movie figures for $18 shipped. Not bad of a deal considering retail was more than $10 each.

Back