DC Animated Femme Fatale Statues- Diamond Select Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kalo88

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
New Statue line from Diamond Select Toys. Can't wait for these to be release :clap

Wonder Woman
160290_683881_11.jpg

Supergirl
160290_683882_12.jpg

Poison Ivy
160290_683879_9.jpg

Harley Quinn
160290_683878_8.jpg

Catwoman (Black & White variant)
160290_683880_10.jpg

Batgirl
160290_683877_7.jpg

Looks cool. The Catwoman variant would fit in well with the Batman Black & White line.

Wish they were going to do the entire DC line up from the show.

I love the design of these and will probably pick most of them up, it looks like to me anyways that the Catwoman and Batgril are the stand outs, but Posion Ivy looks dreadful. My opinion at least.

I think Harley looks great, and she might fit in very well with Tweeterhead's upcoming line of 40's and 50's style Batman character statues. They obviously won't be producing a Harley for that line after all.

Love the Batgirl too.

I love the design of these and will probably pick most of them up, it looks like to me anyways that the Catwoman and Batgril are the stand outs, but Posion Ivy looks dreadful. My opinion at least.

I agree the Ivy looks a bit off...the head looks too fat IMO, rest looks fine but the head is definitely off.
Might be tweaked before release though...or at least I should hope so

Neil

It's tough to really draw any conclusions from a single shot/angle photo IMO/E.

I agree the Ivy looks a bit off...the head looks too fat IMO, rest looks fine but the head is definitely off.
Might be tweaked before release though...or at least I should hope so

Neil

Back