• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

DaysOfTheDead Autographs For Sale You Choose The Horror Star

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheMovieManiac

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Ill be attending DaysOfTheDead horror con in ATL in 2 or 3 weeks. I can't afford to fly so me an the wife are taking a 12 hour bus trip. Then you know the drill, admission, food, hotel, blah blah. It can get expensive. So to try an help with my trip, I decided to offer up my services to obtain the autographs of your choosing. Please visit DaysOfTheDead.Net for a full line up.

Your average signature is $25. Some people charge more some charge less but a fair average would be $25.
I'm asking $32 per signature. $25 for the signature, $1 for a hard plastic protective sleeve an $1 for photo proof of the signing. Plus I'm asking $5 for my service. Of course you would be responsible for shipping and PayPal fees.

If anyone is interested or has any questions please feel free to contact me. I've actually made a ton of friends from offering my services in the past. I usually do like 5-7 cons a year. Please check out the website. There is a ROTLD & House of 1K corpses reunion, along with a ton of other people.

Thanks
TheMovieManiac

Back