David Benioff and D.B. Weiss (Game of Thrones) writing & producing new Star Wars film

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Benioff and Weiss (GoT) writing and producing new Star Wars films

Can I direct one next?

... who?

Re: David Benioff and D.B. Weiss (Game of Thrones) writing & producing new Star Wars

They did a pretty good job of writing great characters and keeping a sense of fantasy in an established world with many storylines.

Not sure what's not to like about this news.

Re: David Benioff and D.B. Weiss (Game of Thrones) writing & producing new Star Wars

They did a pretty good job of writing great characters and keeping a sense of fantasy in an established world with many storylines.

Not sure what's not to like about this news.

A lot of people in this section seem to not like anything. :monkey3

They did a pretty good job.
WHO???

One guy wrote for some sitcom and for some reality show.
The other wrote TROY and Wolverine Origins.

That's not their fault really, Martin is dicking around finishing the last two books

Shared blame I say. George's crime being his turtle pace and D&D's is that they don't even try anymore. Compare Littlfinger and Varys verbal sparring in season 1 and the one between Jaime and Euron last season. Both were originally written by these fellas, the decline in quality is quite noticeable.

Is there anybody not writing new SW now?

Grace has spoken. Thread can be closed now. All other opinions are meaningless now....especially Chakor's

I have a strong feeling that we'll eventually get an Old Republic series of films at some point. I just wonder if it'll be either of these 2 new sets of films (Johnson or D&D) that have already been announced.

Grace has spoken. Thread can be closed now. All other opinions are meaningless now....especially Chakor's

Of course Mrs. Doubtfire mask face has to chime in on it.

Rid's signature is 100% correct.

I love the traffic any Star Wars thread gets around here.

Shared blame I say. George's crime being his turtle pace and D&D's is that they don't even try anymore. Compare Littlfinger and Varys verbal sparring in season 1 and the one between Jaime and Euron last season. Both were originally written by these fellas, the decline in quality is quite noticeable.

Agreed.
The decline in writing was quite noticeable.
While I don't think they are crap writers, I don't think they're that great by themselves. It seems they need a good basis to work from.

Back