David Ayer's Bright

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will Smith's career to me is a two-face. Some of his movies are good and enjoyable, and others are just unwatchable. Not sure which one this is and it would really come down to a coin toss on whether I'd bother finding out.

Will Smith's career to me is a two-face. Some of his movies are good and enjoyable, and others are just unwatchable. Not sure which one this is and it would really come down to a coin toss on whether I'd bother finding out.

In hindsight, I think he's always been an overrated hack that can only play Fresh Prince in everything.

It was really nice to see suicide squad actors like diablo in this

Ah, it didn't dawn on me until you mentioned it that Deputy Rodriguez was Diablo in SKWAD.

Shoot me, i really enjoyed it.

It's cool, dude. We all like different things. If you liked it, cool.

If you have time to waste, give it a try. Some may like it. I just found it really bad, with horrible writing and dialogue, and two convenient cases of deus ex machina...one case of which didn't even have the effect a deus ex machina is supposed to have!

Finished the movie, i liked it a lot.
It was in the same style as Dylan Dog and the last witch hunter and movies like that. Some parts felt a little bit like constantine.
I thought it was fun. It kinda had a "escape from new york" kinda vibe to it. The costumes for the orcs were really cool.
The elf chicks were hot as hell. Specially the main one. I really loved her. She was amazing when she would fight people with her blades.

The ending was kinda cheesy and a little dumb but i loved the world of the movie. I would love a sequel

The elf chicks were hot as hell. Specially the main one. I really loved her.

Quick, put it in.

5e3b562d4e67abfa3fe18d6074baf4c4

Damn, cool movie. I really like it. I've always wondered what would happen if "Lord of the Rings" kept evolving until it got to our present time and this movie is sort of the answer to that. The world building was pretty solid but I wish we saw more of the other races and wish they had expanded more in what happened in the past 2000 years ago, with the Dark Lord and Jirak. I'm interested in seeing how this story plays out.

Sign me up for the sequels (and any potential prequels).

Ugh. David Ayer's Blight.

And every time I turn Netflix on, the trailer's there playing. I guess they want you to know they spent $90m on this...

Damn, cool movie. I really like it. I've always wondered what would happen if "Lord of the Rings" kept evolving until it got to our present time and this movie is sort of the answer to that. The world building was pretty solid but I wish we saw more of the other races and wish they had expanded more in what happened in the past 2000 years ago, with the Dark Lord and Jirak. I'm interested in seeing how this story plays out.

Sign me up for the sequels (and any potential prequels).

Netflix has set up a gofundme.

Back