Darthstitch Collection pics..update on last page

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A dating arrival too, but all in boobs: !! lol !! lol:, more seriously, a nice surprise than this Kara Zor-L, a very attractive statue, real efforts have been made to faithfully reproduce the power girl of the comics while having the contribution of sideshow key.

She looks sexy but still powerful, representation is an excellent balance between strength and charm, The sculpture of the body and face are exceptional, sculptors have really captured the look of Power Girl herself, accompanied by addition of A pose that is quite realistic, regardless of sex, given the "cut" of the costume.

Very detailed and fine at the level of the face, a look that magnifies more of the statue, a little jewelry, place to photos:

After mature reflection, and especially after an invasion of the apartment by acute collection, becoming incompatible WAF (woman factor acceptance: !! lol !! lol:), this, resulting in the fact that my collection will be limited to a dedicated piece , Causing me to have to resell part of my collection, for the moment only in France.

A teaser of the redevelopment of the collection in the dedicated room. :

Your room looks great. Looks to be getting pretty full too.

Thank you my friend, indeed there is not much place left, enough to place another twenty statue in the format 1/4 ...

Indeed a superb collection room!!

Many great thanks my friend, i return the compliment for your great collection ;)

Love checking in on this collection. How you like your Darth Malgus pf?

Thank you my friend, the dart malgus as well as the rooms present in this room, are those to which I hold most ...

Fantastic set up my friend! :clap

Tanks you my friend Andy ;)

Mind blowing collection. Your displays are incredible.

Many great thanks bro ;)

Back