Darthstitch Collection pics..update on last page

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My new acquisition :

Galactus maquette by sideshow, is AMAZING, great thanks for sideshow to make this pièce :

DSC_0485.jpg

DSC_0487.jpg

DSC_0488.jpg

DSC_0489.jpg

DSC_0491.jpg

DSC_0492.jpg

DSC_0493.jpg

DSC_0494.jpg

DSC_0495.jpg

DSC_0496.jpg

Nice pics of Galactus Darth! :clap. I ended up returning mine because of gaps and sloppy glue on his boot tops. Plus, he was so big that I had no where to put him in my collection. :lol

Congratulations DS!, Galactus is just awesome, it's impressive.

Welcome to the Big G Club my friend!:yess: a most magnificent acquisition!!!:clap

Nice pics of Galactus Darth! :clap. I ended up returning mine because of gaps and sloppy glue on his boot tops. Plus, he was so big that I had no where to put him in my collection. :lol

Nice dude! Another one? And a big guy at that. Looks great! Congrats

Congrats My Friend, great figure and awesome pics as always !

Congrats my friend, awesome pics
Looks great

Great, many great thanks my friend's Weihon, Roberto, Mister Ski, Tavegg, Mastter, Averone :1-1:

My friend, is there a specific app or software that use to create the black backgrounds in your photos? It looks awesome and totally brings out the statue much more than without the background...

Not sure why a guy in a dress needs such a big helmet/head, but big congrats on him! :D

j/k The statue looks really cool with all those metallic details!

My friend, is there a specific app or software that use to create the black backgrounds in your photos? It looks awesome and totally brings out the statue much more than without the background...

Great thanks my friend Roberto
271429.gif

In fact, the technique is done shooting, you must have a blackout curtain black, or a perfect black background, which will be farther than 2 m from the subject to be photographed, then place the camera over two meters of the subject, playing on settings reflex.
This produces a uniform black background to remove the subject from the background in question.

Not sure why a guy in a dress needs such a big helmet/head, but big congrats on him! :D

j/k The statue looks really cool with all those metallic details!

:lol:lol Many thanks my friend Jkno
271429.gif

Awesome!! Congrats for the new addition,my friend!!

Enviado desde mi iPad con Tapatalk

Many thanks my friend Gothic Soul
271429.gif

Back