Darthstitch Collection pics..update on last page

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow 'Darth behind the Scenes'. Very cool my friend.
23lo1vr.gif

Excellent photography setup! :rock

My Canon S2 IS image sensor just died! :monkey2 I'm using my girlfriend's small Canon now...

Many thanks my friend, that's the painful part with current equipment, you're going to buy another one, I suppose ?

Many thanks my friend, that's the painful part with current equipment, you're going to buy another one, I suppose ?

I'm going to try fixing the image sensor. No money for a new camera. But the funny thing is that I have a pro camera from the 70's, a Zenith soviet/Russian camera and it still works like the first day my dad got it, and takes fantastic pics.These digital cameras are great until the electronics fail...
:gah:

Very VERY ELEGANT ...A wonderful mix of everthing GREAT ...lOVE your set up ....Something i'm striving for little by little.......very inspiring......

I'm going to try fixing the image sensor. No money for a new camera. But the funny thing is that I have a pro camera from the 70's, a Zenith soviet/Russian camera and it still works like the first day my dad got it, and takes fantastic pics.These digital cameras are great until the electronics fail...
:gah:

It is the old conception, built to last, current equipment are disposable premium high price :dunno

Very VERY ELEGANT ...A wonderful mix of everthing GREAT ...lOVE your set up ....Something i'm striving for little by little.......very inspiring......

Many thanks Highlander :hi5:

Back