Darthstitch Collection pics..update on last page

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Darthstitch Collection pics..

I've been setting my eyes on the Green Lantern for awhile. After seeing these pictures. I will pull the trigger on this one. Thanks d, keep up the good work.

thats one of the few DC pieces that looks good, nice haul.

congrats Darthstitch, awesome pics!
Great score on this one, great pic, both together is a great idea:wink1:

Who makes the two Iron Man statues? (Sorry, the pic didn't transfer with the quote.)

You also have a large Iron Man bust with the light-up eyes - who makes that one?

Simply awesome collection!!

Great statue and pics Darth !!!!!!!!!!, i love the squirrel je ....

Many thanks Fantasymaker ;)

Who makes the two Iron Man statues? (Sorry, the pic didn't transfer with the quote.)

You also have a large Iron Man bust with the light-up eyes - who makes that one?

Simply awesome collection!!

Many thanks Orrimarrko, the mark 1 made by sideshow, and the granov version is a custom made by Xenomorph, the life size bust of iron man, made by sideshow ;)

Very nice and diverse collection. Great lighting and display set up.

Many thanks kraigg007 ;)

Whoa! Darth your skills behind the lens are getting really good my friend! These are some really quality pictures! Been wanting to retake some pictures of my Rulk statue. But the funny thing with me, is when I take photos of a statue I have no interest in doing a second set.

Keep up the great work.

By the way did you pick up some new photography gear?

WOW! I have a Red Hulk, Need some of your Pic's for screensavers Darth

Many thanks my friend ;)

Whoa! Darth your skills behind the lens are getting really good my friend! These are some really quality pictures! Been wanting to retake some pictures of my Rulk statue. But the funny thing with me, is when I take photos of a statue I have no interest in doing a second set.

Keep up the great work.

By the way did you pick up some new photography gear?

Many thanks Ironlungs, Soon new photos my friend ;)

Superb shots of the Red Hulk!!

Many thanks my friend ;)

This is one of my favorite Hulk from Bowen. Congrats

Many thanks my friend ;)

Awesome collection, I really like your Star Wars displays. I also love the track lighting, really underused.

Back