Darthstitch Collection pics..update on last page

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Darthstitch Collection pics..

You have been working hard haven't you DarthStitch.
Looks fantastic!

Many thanks Balsquat, it is not wrong, but my main passion after my family adored ;)

I really Enjoy Viewing your Collection, I always see something that I would like to incorporate into my Collection, The 1st pic on page 70 the prints are Great and gives me a Cool Idea, Thank You

Many thanks Colossus ;)

I am happy, it makes me happy, if it gives ideas for my collection, was also built by observing those of other collectors. :cool:

I didn't realize how much stuff you had man. The rooms with the red drapes looks really chillax..........I like it

Incredible collection. Very tastefully displayed. What Thor statue is that?

I could not have said it any better Darth, Thanks

Thanks Colossus ;)

I didn't realize how much stuff you had man. The rooms with the red drapes looks really chillax..........I like it

Many thanks Azurepred, in fact the shelves are distributed on three different parts, which adds up 7,20 m length of bestas (ikea), and 8 other shelves including 6 detolf (ikea) ;)

Incredible collection. Very tastefully displayed. What Thor statue is that?

Many thanks Grlchicken, PM for the thor

Great set-up. The theater room looks very cozy.

Many thanks Greatwall, il return your compliment, for your impressive collection of proders Sideshow ;)

Holy shiz. That looks fantastic, well set-up and displayed. :clap:clap:clap

Many thanks Chris ;)

Wow Darthstitch..:horror very nice pics, and man your collection and setup is A1. Well done mate..:clap:bow:clap

great pics darth!!:horror

awesome collection:monkey5 !!

Many thanks Macke ;)

Sweetness Pure Sweetness

Thank you, your comment gives me very pleasure Colossus, and besides I return it to you with great pleasure ;)

Wow Darthstitch..:horror very nice pics, and man your collection and setup is A1. Well done mate..:clap:bow:clap

Many thanks Nacho, I return your compliement, with great pleasure ;)

Great Pics Darth, I have always Loved Juliea " I think thats her Name" the Hit Lady, She is Hot

Back