Darthstitch Collection pics..update on last page

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Darthstitch Collection pics..

Hi all

I am a new collector (snake eyes got me here to sideshow) and am in awe of you guys. I am reading all these posts and am at once both humbled and inspired. Thanks
But Darthstitch it is you and your fabulous collection that made me sign up and start posting up here, as I had to ask you about two of your pieces. :lol
That Debrah Faith statue is calling out to me to own her after seeing her here but I cannot find any info about where to get her on the web. Is she still available? Is there a site you can recommend? Is she sold out already? Any info would be great!
And second, who makes that beautiful huge stitch?

Great stuff!

Thanks for all, very nice your compliments ;)

Hi all

I am a new collector (snake eyes got me here to sideshow) and am in awe of you guys. I am reading all these posts and am at once both humbled and inspired. Thanks
But Darthstitch it is you and your fabulous collection that made me sign up and start posting up here, as I had to ask you about two of your pieces. :lol
That Debrah Faith statue is calling out to me to own her after seeing her here but I cannot find any info about where to get her on the web. Is she still available? Is there a site you can recommend? Is she sold out already? Any info would be great!
And second, who makes that beautiful huge stitch?

Great stuff!

For Debrah :

Debrah FAITH , the shadow color version Publisher: Sculptor : Figures & vous : Dominique Muffragi , Edition: Limited to 399 copies for buy :
https://www.crobar.ch/statuettes_nouveautes.asp

For the stitch, I do not know the manufacturer, but I buy at Disneyland Paris

thank you for the compliments

awesome pics and awesome collection!! your setup is amazing.

i would love to see some closeup pics of the busts in your first pic, the ones with the background pictures behind each shelf.

Tanks Reinhardt, and the pics :

p1000312.jpg

p1000313.jpg

p1000314.jpg

p1000315.jpg

p1000212.jpg

Nice idea with the background pictures. Really nice collection.

those shelves are ikea detolfs right do they still sell those at ikea cause the magzine or website dont show them on their catalog

one of my favorite displays in this forum! thanks for showing!

great pics Darth. i love how you have setup your busts. background pics really up the classiness of your collection.

very nice collection. loving captain america. all you need now is thor next to him. would look awesome!

Back