Darthstitch Collection pics..update on last page

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I must admit that I have a lot of apprehension, given the first pictures, well before receiving this piece in the end I'm not disappointed, the installation is majestic and menacing at the same time. This Doom in literally imposes in the end!

Only big downside apart from positioning the cape, which remains a challenge, the base which would certainly deserve to be worked on, developed rather because too "basic", which takes nothing away from the imposing statue itself.

I'm thrilled because I waited a long time to have a Doom-wide in a pose ¼ "vertical" sideshow to finally executed a great job on this piece!

Go, enough blah blah, up to photos showing the head that I like the least at first:

DSC_0313.jpg

DSC_0316.jpg

DSC_0325.jpg

DSC_0318.jpg

DSC_0330.jpg

DSC_0334.jpg

DSC_0314.jpg

DSC_0319.jpg

DSC_0327.jpg

DSC_0335.jpg

Great setup for Doom Adam! It looks like if you angled him you'd get a better view of the art, although that's a great angle for the statue as you have it.

Great setup for Doom Adam! It looks like if you angled him you'd get a better view of the art, although that's a great angle for the statue as you have it.

Thank you Chris , for drawing seen , not easy , I would have also liked seeing it more .

Your cabinets look so good man. It's nice to see an overall collection shot like this. I showed my wife lol. :clap

Back