Darthstitch Collection pics..update on last page

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
36.jpg

37.jpg

38.jpg

39.jpg

40.jpg

Really impressive. Very nice pics Darthstich. :)

We can see every details of Arwen, EVERY details if you know what I mean. :D

PS : Tintin est drôlement penché en avant on dirait qu'il est en train de tomber. :D

Really impressive. Very nice pics Darthstich. :)

We can see every details of Arwen, EVERY details if you know what I mean. :D

PS : Tintin est drôlement penché en avant on dirait qu'il est en train de tomber. :D

Great thanks my friend!

Je vois de quels détails il s'agit sur Arwen :))

Those LOTR Gentle Giant busts bring back memories of some of the first pieces I ever started to collected Adam...I've since let them all go now in order to afford new things but I do miss them. My favourite was Saruman which had the flickering light inside the globe if im not mistaken and Gandalf had the light in the staff. Lovely pieces :)

Those LOTR Gentle Giant busts bring back memories of some of the first pieces I ever started to collected Adam...I've since let them all go now in order to afford new things but I do miss them. My favourite was Saruman which had the flickering light inside the globe if im not mistaken and Gandalf had the light in the staff. Lovely pieces :)

Thank you for your comment my friend Andy ;), it's true that all reminds me of sacred memories, in fact I collect mostly based on it, have 3D objects remmémorant me movie scenes, evoking me good memories, etc. ...

I forgot just how sick your set up is! Awesome man cave my friend! :eek:woo

(Below) I'm sleeping at the moment, please leave your message after the bleep...

My last acquisition, I am very satisfied with this bust, except the default triangle on the heart, fortunately invisble once replaced the lid of the tin cans!

Level paintjob, it is very correct, for it is against its effect when properly exposed :

DSC_0675.jpg

DSC_0707.jpg

DSC_0704.jpg

DSC_0702.jpg

DSC_0699.jpg

DSC_0693.jpg

DSC_0691.jpg

DSC_0686.jpg

DSC_0705.jpg

DSC_0682.jpg

Back