Darthstitch Collection pics..update on last page

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Darthstitch Collection pics..

are those fitted doors the ones with the white trim cause i can't seem to find them in the black

p1050004-15974d7.jpg

p1050017-15af7d0.jpg

p1040979-15c2456.jpg

p1050155-161fc86.jpg

darthstitch, what made you go with white bestas did you not like the darker ones after a while or did they show too much dust. After looking at a few of your photos the white wouldn't of been my first choice but I really do like the way it looks as you have it display with your pieces>

More Great Pic's Darth, I like

Many thanks Colossus ;)

Cap looks perfect..

Many thanks Louis ;)

darthstitch, what made you go with white bestas did you not like the darker ones after a while or did they show too much dust. After looking at a few of your photos the white wouldn't of been my first choice but I really do like the way it looks as you have it display with your pieces>

In fact it is my wife who with had the white idea of the bestas, but only to expose the parts marvel and cd., the bestas black should be devoted at piece-rates “cinema”

I post some comparative photographs with another specimen pertaining to a friend collector, of Thor ultimate paints by another painter, thank you in advance for your opinions.

Back