Darthstitch Collection pics..update on last page

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Absolutely fantastic pics of your room--your collection is just amazing

Great thanks bro
271429.gif

An incredible collection and a pleasure to keep coming back to. Very cool!

many thanks bro
271429.gif

Magnifique... :love

Tu ne crains pas un éventuel problème de place par la suite si tu prévois d'acquérir de nouvelles pièces ?

J'espère que tu déplace Hulk lors du visionnage d'un film, effet ombre chinoise garanti :p.

Congrats. :)

Merci l'ami
271429.gif

Pour la place, j'ai encore de la marge, mais viendra ce moment tant redouté tôt ou tard...

Pour le hulk, pas de problèmes, le videoprojecteur étant bien décalé par rapport à cette statue...

wow, fantastic pieces and exposure with balls ... congrats

Great thanks bro
271429.gif

Congrats on Mary Jane Adam :clap she looks great!

Many thanks for your comments my friend Andy ;)

Nice score. That's my favorite statue.

Many thanks my friend Aka_ugly ;)

MJ never looked so hot! Great update Darth and congrats

Great thanks my friend Tavegg ;)

Great collection room Darth and congrats on your newest acquisition - MJ. She looks fantastic! :clap

Thanks for your great comments my friend Mister Ski ;)

Great Googly Moogly, Sweet Sweet Pic's and Score my Friend, I saw her at my LCS, She is HOT!, Another Impressive Post and Acquisition to you Excellent Collection, Adam

:duff
Al

Great thanks my friend Al for your comments and support ;)

Adam

Congratulations on getting Mary Jane! I've been thinking about picking her up but just can't decide if I need her in my collection since I know I'm not getting any if the other Campbell statues. However, your pics make it very tempting to order her.

Congrats. Would love to pick this up but can't make it happen.

Many thanks Lady Fremen ;)

Congratulations on getting Mary Jane! I've been thinking about picking her up but just can't decide if I need her in my collection since I know I'm not getting any if the other Campbell statues. However, your pics make it very tempting to order her.

Great thanks my friend GeneralZodLives ;)

Impressive collection DS! I like your own cinema/mancave.

You got both the white and black besta. I'm still don't which which i want. The whites are better for the dust and pop out the collectinbles but i don't like seeying the holes. The black look very classy but attracked dust it seems.

Back