Darthstitch Collection pics..update on last page

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Darthstitch Collection pics..

nice collection
i seen elvira in person yesterday at chiller theatre

Hi mate, your collection is fantastic. I saw on the first page that you've used come clear stands to elevate some of your busts and statues, just wondering where you got them??

yeah nice collection (ya eu du changement, ca fait classe ;) )

Hi mate, your collection is fantastic. I saw on the first page that you've used come clear stands to elevate some of your busts and statues, just wondering where you got them??

Thanks Sire, i buy the clear stand in french boutique ;)

Great Score on Thing as Ben would say "It's Clobbering Time" Congrats

Thanks Colossus ;)

yeah nice collection (ya eu du changement, ca fait classe ;) )

Thanks Akamonrg ;) (et ce n'est pas finit, les photos de la 1er page datent un peu ;) )

Thanls Rock

Update complete picture on page 1 and 2 (overviews, view details, photo portraits ^

thank you for visiting
DS

Last edited:

Great acquisition D.

Elvira is one sexy looking piece except the bat is too close to the face.

The thing is one of the most underrated piece ever. Compare to other company SS is by far more superior.

Great acquisition D.

Elvira is one sexy looking piece except the bat is too close to the face.

The thing is one of the most underrated piece ever. Compare to other company SS is by far more superior.

Thanks Greatwall,
Now I want the version of the hulk Pf, to go with this magnificent piece of something ;

Great collection my friend!!!!!!!

Thanks Tosh75 ;)

Thanks Colossus ;)

A re-design of our home theater room, to convert some as Proders room, and this time the option was taken for white besta ..

Some small changes to come, among others cover the upper part of the screen, change the suspension, etc..
[/center]

Last edited:
Back