Darthstitch Collection pics..update on last page

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Darthstitch Collection pics..

If I recall correctly Darth, was taking a Sabbatical, was going in a different direction in Life, Wished the Best.

Never know the Dartstitch may return one day.

Good changes are always welcome in our lives, they make our lives even better, and open up our eyes.

I just saw all your friends messages, I'm going straight to the heart, I thank you greatly.:1-1:

In fact I am not now, because I go through a period with few problems, isolate myself but I think the world is not the best idea, so the next logical step is to return ...:1-1:

I just saw all your friends messages, I'm going straight to the heart, I thank you greatly.:1-1:

In fact I am not now, because I go through a period with few problems, isolate myself but I think the world is not the best idea, so the next logical step is to return ...:1-1:

:wave It is so Good to hear from you again my Friend, looking forward to more of your Great Collection and any additions you may have obtained + Pic's :exactly:

Al

Many thanks colossus, and I dust the topic :

P1100806.JPG

P1100814.JPG

P1100819.JPG

P1100820.JPG

P1100823.JPG

P1100824.JPG

P1100830.JPG

P1100827.JPG

P1100828.JPG

P1100829.JPG

You really know how to bring the Beauty out in a piece with your pic's, oh and Congrats on said piece, Hawkgirl; Darth

Welcome back my friend, Is great to see you again and congrats on the Hawkgirl, your pics are awesome as always !

:duff

awsome collection man wish i had half the pieces you have keep up this amazing collection

Back