| DARTHSPRAWL | Paint, Mods & Dioramas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthsprawl

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi, I've seen a ton of amazing work up here & I thought I'd show some of my projects. I'll start off Sideshow's Boushh.

boushh 2.jpg
She was a full repaint, from her helmet to her boots

boushh 3.jpg
Did some weathering on her clothing and accessories

boushh base.jpg
I felt like doing something a little different from a traditional styled diorama base, so I took inspiration from her glove and sleeve and made that into a base.

boushh1.jpg

detonator.jpg

Has anyone made a life size thermal detonator?
I'm currently working on making one from scratch!

Animated Captain Sternn from Heavy Metal

He started off as the 12" Hasbro Imperial Officer.
I re-sculpted his jaw, chin & hair out superfine Milliput
His entire jacket and pants were customized- dyed blue, dyed black, added shoulder epaulettes, along with brass buttons, stripes, repainted his boots.

His robot buddy Beezer, was made from scratch using you guessed it...a plastic Easter egg!
I took parts from an electric M&M toy fan and gave him arms. I wish I had step-by-step photos, but I don't, sorry!

The diorama was made from polystyrene and metal tubing along with various nic naks I had laying around.
Lots of Alclad II to make everything chrome and tonnes of weathering using paints and pigments.

CAPTAIN STERNN 1.jpg

Original figure
26485.jpg

Very cool. I like the second one quite a bit. You have some real talent, sir.

Wow. Amazing execution on this. I couldn't have imagined such an amazing custom from that starting point.

Custom painted Kotobukiya Sandtrooper, a couple of mini helmets and a vintage Kenner figure.

IMG_2242.jpg

IMG_2244.jpg

IMG_2246.jpg

IMG_2247.jpg

Back