DarthChrisDK's Collection...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DarthChrisDK's Collection... [Page 58: Deadpool PF Unboxing Video]

Congrats on that new piece, buddy ;) I hope we get to see some of your excellent photography skills, of this great statue. :)

Congrats on that new piece, buddy ;) I hope we get to see some of your excellent photography skills, of this great statue. :)

Thanks, Casper! :) I will be shooting pictures tomorrow. I will also see if I can find time to make the review. I want to do it ASAP! :)

Re: DarthChrisDK's Collection... [Page 57: Scout Trooper PF Review]

This video may actually cause me to pull the trigger on this figure. I really enjoy your unboxing vids and review!

Re: DarthChrisDK's Collection... [Page 57: Scout Trooper PF Review]

This video may actually cause me to pull the trigger on this figure. I really enjoy your unboxing vids and review!

Thanks a lot, buddy. I appreciate that. :) Hope you decide on getting it. I will hopefully make a review today.

So, I finished my review!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqTstOsjvG0[/ame]

Re: DarthChrisDK's Collection... [Page 59: Deadpool PF Review!]

Great Review on DeadPool my Friend, makes me want it more, Excellent Post; Chris

Here's a picture of my Marvel pieces.

IMG_9555.jpg

Great collection..very clean and classy display :rock

Thanks a lot, buddy. Here's a shot of my collection taken today. You have to excuse the image size.

IMG_9580.jpg

Back