DarthChrisDK's Collection...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DarthChrisDK's Collection... [Page 10: Lara Croft: Snow Day Unboxing Video]

Congrats my friend ;)

Not a big fan of Lara but that piece was awlays the only one that caught my eye. Congrats on th acquisition Chris! :rock2:rock

Not a big fan of Lara but that piece was awlays the only one that caught my eye. Congrats on th acquisition Chris! :rock2:rock

Thanks a lot. Not a big fan myself. But as you rightfully put it, this is an eye-catcher. She is really well done.

I mean... This is wonderful craftmanship.

IMG_5915.jpg

Congrats Chris. She is beautiful. Even though not a big fan of LC but this statue is a must have. :duff

I mean... This is wonderful craftmanship.

IMG_5915.jpg

I with you 100% Darth, I had the chance to see her in BuffyGirls Collection in person and WOW!, she is on my to get list along with the The Prize. Even though she is clothed, If I may interject a personal note: "I always enjoy talking off the Ladies Clothes, theres always a bounty of pleasure underneath" :exactly: Great Post

Re: DarthChrisDK's Collection... [Page 10: Lara Croft: Snow Day Unboxing Video + Pics

Congrats on the awesome score of Snow Day EX! :rock

Are you getting the new AH! Lara Croft PF?

Re: DarthChrisDK's Collection... [Page 10: Lara Croft: Snow Day Unboxing Video + Pics

Congrats Chris. She is beautiful. Even though not a big fan of LC but this statue is a must have. :duff

Same here, to be honest. But no way I could pass on this one.

I with you 100% Darth, I had the chance to see her in BuffyGirls Collection in person and WOW!, she is on my to get list along with the The Prize. Even though she is clothed, If I may interject a personal note: "I always enjoy talking off the Ladies Clothes, theres always a bounty of pleasure underneath" :exactly: Great Post

Haha, exactly. Sometimes subtelty is way more sexy then explicit.

Congrats on the awesome score of Snow Day EX! :rock

Are you getting the new AH! Lara Croft PF?

Thanks a lot, Firebird. No, I won't be getting the PF. This statue will do.

Review up.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqMkuT0VDvE[/ame]

Another cool review Chris. Now I am getting excited to click some more photos of my LC comiquette. :)

Great Review; Darth and the English accent seems Very Appropriate in describing Lady Croft. I hope that's English my Friend

Beautiful shot!

If only all of Sideshow's female pieces came out that nice.

Another cool review Chris. Now I am getting excited to click some more photos of my LC comiquette. :)

Thanks! :)
You should do that... :hi5:

Great Review; Darth and the English accent seems Very Appropriate in describing Lady Croft. I hope that's English my Friend

Hehe, well I don't think it over so much. I just speak the way I'm most comfortable with. So I guess that's more UK than US. I don't mind. :)

Beautiful shot!

If only all of Sideshow's female pieces came out that nice.

Thanks! Yea, if only! They've dropped the ball occasionally since. They need to up their game a little...

The Lara croft is one of the most stunning statues ever made by SSC. That paint app on the face is just purely amazing. Probably the best ever done. Congrats on getting this gem. :duff

The Lara croft is one of the most stunning statues ever made by SSC. That paint app on the face is just purely amazing. Probably the best ever done. Congrats on getting this gem. :duff

Thanks a lot! :)

Re: DarthChrisDK's Collection... [Page 11: Lara Croft: Snow Day Review]

Awesome review again & keep up the excellent work! :clap

This piece is also one of my favorites too. The details are very amazing and agree that the base is very important than just the figure statue itself. And next time, don't be afraid to say 'BooooooBeeeeee!' Just kidding. :lol

Awesome review again & keep up the excellent work! :clap

This piece is also one of my favorites too. The details are very amazing and agree that the base is very important than just the figure statue itself. And next time, don't be afraid to say 'BooooooBeeeeee!' Just kidding. :lol

Thanks, mate. Hehe, I have to keep it clean! There are kids watching! :)

Already did. You can check it out - Lara Croft

Nice pics, sarvesh. I love all of your displays. Really awesome!

Very, very great pictures Buddy :clap

Thanks a lot, mate. ;)

Back