DarthChrisDK's Collection...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DarthChrisDK's Collection... [Page 59: Deadpool PF Review!]

Hey Chris, once again nice collection. you PO Commander Cody right? how do you think you will display him? Im looking for ideas.

Hey Chris, once again nice collection. you PO Commander Cody right? how do you think you will display him? Im looking for ideas.

Hi there! I haven't PO'ed him yet, to be honest. I really, really like what SSC did with this Cody PF, though.

The reason is that I am being extremely picky these days. All the room I got is the room that can be seen on my pictures. So I try and avoid falling in love with too much stuff.

But don't get me wrong. I really think the Cody PF is the best Star Wars trooper PF available.

I might still get it, though. If I did, I would probably display him next to Anakin. Either that, or get Rex, and have those two together.

Cody has some really screaming orange colors, and in that sense, it can be tricky to find a good spot, since many of the other pieces are darker and more subtle than him.

So it finally got here! This is the famous Blade Runner Blaster that can be seen in the 1982 movie, Blade Runner, featuring Harrison Ford, Rutger Hauer and Sean Young.

This is a rather rare and difficult to obtain kit. I got it straight from Japan, from Mune. He was production manager for this item, and has been very kind to me. This was the very last one he had!

It will require some work to finish up. It needs to be blued on all the metal parts. Buffed. Polished. Might need to recolor the grips as well. But hey, it comes with an instruction manual! How hard can it be? :)

IMG_9765.jpg

IMG_9768.jpg

IMG_9771.jpg

IMG_9777.jpg

IMG_9779.jpg

IMG_9781.jpg

I see. I dont have much real estate to work with either. also for some reason I cant display my Star wars items with comic items. Idk just a pet peeve I have so that cuts the real estate almost in half. and sweet addition to the collection Harrison Ford would be proud!

I'm jealous, very great acquisition my friend!

I just got this poster to accompany my recently purchased blaster. Courtesy of Jakob Staermose. The brilliant artist behind it.

IMG_9807.jpg

I am so envious of you and your score on that Blaster, Very Very Impressive Post and Pic's my Friend Chris, WOW!

great score my friend - cant wait to see the assembled piece!

any thoughts on the display for it?

great score my friend - cant wait to see the assembled piece!

any thoughts on the display for it?

Thanks! :)

I plan to give it a spot of its own next to my TV. With a little shelf and a small poster behind it. Maybe some props if I can find some, like Deckard's Police ID badge, etc.

Re: DarthChrisDK's Collection... p68: Shaak Ti + Darth Malgus Pics & Unboxings

WOW! Excellent Scores and Reviews on Shaak-Ti and Darth Malgus my Friend Chris, Enjoyed, Impressive Posts

Re: DarthChrisDK's Collection... p68: Shaak Ti + Darth Malgus Pics & Unboxings

AWESOME update my friend DarthChrisDK ;)

Back