DARTH VADER UP FOR SALE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL, people should know 1/6th SS Vader would not go up on a flipping nothing Monday.

SDCC he will.

This is awesome, and $200 for that much vinyl isn't bad if you know how much vinyl costs. I do, and I need this. "Cheese" or not. It's fun, more fun than a lot of things being put out.

Or maybe I'll go get another 100% accurate movie version of something and play dolls with it and be like "OMG JUST LIKE THE MOVIE" and fool myself into thinking it's a "sophisticated reproduction ::adjust nerd glasses::"

Which I actually DO do :monkey2

I'm not in to the vinyl figure's simply cause I can't afford to buy everything I see and I've got enough on my plate as it is.But $200 doesn't sound bad at all for this.

So basically, it's a deformed, non-articulated plastic statue that doesn't even light up or anything? For $200.

Some of you guys should just mail Lucas portions of your paychecks. He has you by the proverbial balls. :lol

If they ever sell out of this overpriced piece of crap, I'll be ashamed to call myself a SW fan :monkey4

So basically, it's a deformed, non-articulated plastic statue that doesn't even light up or anything? For $200.

Some of you guys should just mail Lucas portions of your paychecks. He has you by the proverbial balls. :lol

Or maybe he just likes VCD. :rolleyes:

Yawn...

I don't care for VCDs...let alone double sized ones...

I like the VCDs well enough, but I do personally feel they're too expensive. The only one I own is the clone trooper I won during Spooktacular. It's quite nice, actually. If they were half the price, I might buy the normal line. However, I'm not sure of the appeal of a double sized one, since it wouldn't fit in with anything else.

If they ever sell out of this overpriced piece of crap, I'll be ashamed to call myself a SW fan :monkey4

Personally, I love the super-deformed VCD's from Medicom and own most all of them. This price isn't that bad if you do a little research and look at the price of designer vinyl from Japan.

And why is it necessary to call it a piece of crap just because it is not something you would buy or are interested in? A lot of people like it and will buy it... how about being a little more open-minded? mmm'kay?

Personally, I love the super-deformed VCD's from Medicom and own most all of them. This price isn't that bad if you do a little research and look at the price of designer vinyl from Japan.

And why is it necessary to call it a piece of crap just because it is not something you would buy or are interested in? A lot of people like it and will buy it... how about being a little more open-minded? mmm'kay?

I'm sorry Lonnie. I forgot we're not allowed to voice our opinions on these boards :rolleyes:

All hail SS and everything they make or distribute :bow:bow:bow:bow:bow

Back