Premium Format Darth Vader [ROTJ]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Errrr.. Still not liking the pose. The legs are so wide apart and the pose with the arms is not enough for me. I will just keep my original vader until a better PF comes out. Maybe a new PF for the force awakens will be the one!

Errrr.. Still not liking the pose. The legs are so wide apart and the pose with the arms is not enough for me. I will just keep my original vader until a better PF comes out. Maybe a new PF for the force awakens will be the one!

Is Vader in The Force Awakens? I'd be happy if they brought him back, however they want to explain his return is cool with me.

Is Vader in The Force Awakens? I'd be happy if they brought him back, however they want to explain his return is cool with me.

I'm sure we will see something saying he will return. Disney won't get rid of him just like boba. They can milk both as much as they wish. Those was one of the reasons why I liked SW in the first place.

New PF in 2017
35c984d6b4ff415b4706add50aa7be2f.jpg

Well, he did say "my father has it" in reference to the force rather than had. So it is possible he may have some kind of role in the movie, I doubt very much he'll be in the Vader costume if he does though.

Anakin Skywalker did the ghost thing in ROTJ

Yoda talks about Qui Gon learning the ability to communicate after death at the end of ROTS and tells Obi-Wan he must train for this while in exile on Tatooine. I bet you're right that we'll see the "ghosts" in future episodes.

Yoda talks about Qui Gon learning the ability to communicate after death at the end of ROTS and tells Obi-Wan he must train for this while in exile on Tatooine. I bet you're right that we'll see the "ghosts" in future episodes.
Please nooooo, because if that happens we have a problem. Vader is no longer under the control of the dark side. So if we see someone is Anakin. Big come back of Hayden Christensen qq.

Obi-Wan said "If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine." They never really elaborated on that line, but I bet it will play a larger part in the stories going forward. Maybe Anakin will go to the dark side...again...as ghost. LOL.

Obi-Wan said "If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine." They never really elaborated on that line, but I bet it will play a larger part in the stories going forward. Maybe Anakin will go to the dark side...again...as ghost. LOL.

Yeah, I always wanted to see that explained properly on the big screen. Darth turned though, he found his humanity again, maybe he'll put it to good use. I just hope he isn't Mr Christensen though if it does happen. I'm sure he's a decent guy and all that, I just couldn't believe him as an actor in the prequels, that is probably the reason I rate the Phantom Menace above the other two... That and the use of some practical effects.

I can see it now. Ghost Anakin PF, ships with base only. $600

Well, he did say "my father has it" in reference to the force rather than had. So it is possible he may have some kind of role in the movie, I doubt very much he'll be in the Vader costume if he does though.

Vader is dead, if he does come back, you would think he would be in a certain form that breaks free from his cursed Cyborg form he would not need to be in that form. What was the saying by Obi-Wan, if you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine. That probably applies to Vader, he would be in his Anakin form his true self, plus I doubt a Ghost needs to breath lol

Vader is dead, if he does come back, you would think he would be in a certain form that breaks free from his cursed Cyborg form he would not need to be in that form. What was the saying by Obi-Wan, if you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine. That probably applies to Vader, he would be in his Anakin form his true self, plus I doubt a Ghost needs to breath lol

Yeah, that is what I meant in the last half of my post.

Yeah, that is what I meant in the last half of my post.

Yea, if they do that I would be concerned about the movie, it will be refreshing having a new villain, see what he can bring to the party. Defiantly will be getting the PF Vader, sold my Mythos Vader so I could have this guy. The pose I do like more and more now, any news if he has lightup features?

Back