Premium Format Darth Vader [ROTJ]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the 1st Vader and Obi one already but I still might pick this up. Looking forward to seeing all the pics.

image6lo1w.jpg

my whole collection is star wars and I don't have a Vader :lol .. that's no brainer for me..hopefully under $500

Sameish. I don't have a vader PF but I have the Vader diplomatic mission diorama which I think is amazing :)

This looks great, hopefully production is halfway-decent. Can't really trust SS these days :|

stance looks a bit awkward in the last seconds of the video.. but lets see it full ..

I still hope you can have a switch out hand.. dont like to have him with the lit lightsaber...

Very awkward arm positioning. Why is Vader trying to look Jacked? Not a very Vader type pose IMO... I hope his left arm is switch out to a Vader is pointing position.. It would be more Vader like and more natural looking.. As is... I think it's kind of goofy.

Please let the Ex be a switch out left arm!!

well.. I do not have Superman PF .. I do not have Keaton Batman .. So I dont care so much about that.. while I would preferred having him just standing like the Attakus or both hands on belt.

The hands on belt kotobukiya pose would have been the ultimate hit...
But as always SSC like to play it save.

I dont think they played save.. save would be ATTAKUS or Kotobukiya hands on belt pose because those are the fans favorites.. but hey.. can't have it all looks like.. still looking forward to this piece

Kinda disappointed with the pose. Dunno wth he's trying to do. As for better pose without the lightsaber, I think there'd be civil war if it wasn't included, but that being said, I do prefer both hands on hips pose, or with finger out "I find your lack of faith disturbing" pose etc. Plus with their new lightsaber technology, they were never gonna miss out on adding that in.

Vader wada*** you doin'? I'm jacked and I like it? :slap

What is it with the steps lately. Saruman, Keaton, Vader. At least have them with a different leg as the one down or something. I have the other 2 now the pose on this will be very similar to both of those.

Back