Premium Format Darth Vader [ROTJ]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has there been any word yet as to when we might get to see an actual prototype of the new Vader??? I had hoped we'd see it at SDCC & although it was nice at least to see Boba, I still wanted to see Vader too & am growing ever more curious to see if the base will be as impressive as Boba's (although from the computer graphics, I doubt it will be BUT it'd still be nice to know regardless). :)

Has there been any word yet as to when we might get to see an actual prototype of the new Vader??? I had hoped we'd see it at SDCC & although it was nice at least to see Boba, I still wanted to see Vader too & am growing ever more curious to see if the base will be as impressive as Boba's (although from the computer graphics, I doubt it will be BUT it'd still be nice to know regardless). :)

No word yet. At this rate, the next pics we see will probably be preview pics before the PO.

Still waiting for my future replacement-arm. They went for the wrong pose. The lightsaber will also be missed.

My anticipation for this statue is now at fevor pitch. I want to see it & I want to see it yesterday already..., or maybe I mean a future yesterday!?! lol ;)

Just put mine up for sale in the B/S/T. Waiting on the ESB version:wink1:
Just sold mine for $1200 plus shipping and PayPal fees. Had a small scratch on his dome but then SS gave me a $40 credit to help. Wanted to keep him but I have the LSF Vader on PO so he should be here in a month or so.

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Back