Premium Format Darth Vader [ROTJ]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes it says white but it's not. I have the same remote and strips. It looks purplish to me. Red and blue are purple with a dash of green. I tested them and it's not good for what I wanted. I'd just use regular white.

There is definitely a way to wire it I think just do an every other strip white. Not sure how many strips to get the same results I have meaning if I could cut down 1/2 the strips and get the same red intensity then I'd put white in the other half.

I'll send you pix of the strips to make it easier to see.

May be ok with 1/2 the LEDs not sure.

opened mine up today and I am quite impressed with it.

A tip of the hat to everyone involved in creating such an awesome statue. The light up effects had me grinning from ear to ear : )

opened mine up today and I am quite impressed with it.

A tip of the hat to everyone involved in creating such an awesome statue. The light up effects had me grinning from ear to ear : )

its crazy how different the opinions are on this piece.. wish I could have a look in person on this piece

its crazy how different the opinions are on this piece.. wish I could have a look in person on this piece

You could've hand delivered my binoculars and checked mine out :)

For the record, I have this Vader piece away from my other statues on it's own. It's not a very good companion piece but looks very "Star Wars" by itself. I know folks don't like the pose or base for the most part, but my imagination allows me scenarios where Vader might just be looking upward after a battle...

You could've hand delivered my binoculars and checked mine out :)

For the record, I have this Vader piece away from my other statues on it's own. It's not a very good companion piece but looks very "Star Wars" by itself. I know folks don't like the pose or base for the most part, but my imagination allows me scenarios where Vader might just be looking upward after a battle...

ha if you were closer I would do that in a heart beat.. your collection room would be something to see.. probably you would have to force me out of your house or I won't leave.. (maybe you would do my wife a favor for just leaving me in there :lol )

ha if you were closer I would do that in a heart beat.. your collection room would be something to see.. probably you would have to force me out of your house or I won't leave.. (maybe you would do my wife a favor for just leaving me in there :lol )

My wife wouldn't allow another collector in the house long term :)

:lol ok... oh well so my wife has to stick with me..

anyways... Vader PF ... so...

:lol ok... oh well so my wife has to stick with me..

anyways... Vader PF ... so...

I say get it! But, there are some updated 1/4 scale Vader pics that someone just shared over in the figures section. If your focused on having only one Vader at that scale, it may be more your cup of tea.

I say get it! But, there are some updated 1/4 scale Vader pics that someone just shared over in the figures section. If your focused on having only one Vader at that scale, it may be more your cup of tea.

I decided to wait until the end of the year.. if HT did not released their version by that time I try to find a deal on that SSC vader and if I really can not stand it.. try to sell it to break even whenever HT arrives.

Do this to it like mine. It sits alone as king of the shelf.
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Finally had a chance to open mine up, and I must say I am very happy I decided to get this. Very nice statue, and looks so great in person.

I wonder how long I could leave the light up feature on until it burns out. Does anyone know the details of the light up feature or have an idea.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Hey guys, need help. I'm debating if I should get this piece... I mean it's darth vader why wouldn't I. With that being said I found a local place near me that is willing to sell it to me for 450. Should I go for it? Or should I wait for another piece to be made? Thanks for your input

I wonder how long I could leave the light up feature on until it burns out. Does anyone know the details of the light up feature or have an idea.
LEDs will last a long time, but that lightsaber is probably going to be the first to go. Might want to ask member pixelpiper, he makes them for 1/6 and some 1/4 so he should have an idea.

Back