Premium Format Darth Vader [ROTJ]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I p/o'd this in June and stretched it out on flex since too much was coming too fast. It's due to ship in December. My concern is that if I get one that's broken, they won't have any parts left. I don't really want to pay it off early but I don't want to get screwed out of a decent one either. Thoughts?

So I p/o'd this in June and stretched it out on flex since too much was coming too fast. It's due to ship in December. My concern is that if I get one that's broken, they won't have any parts left. I don't really want to pay it off early but I don't want to get screwed out of a decent one either. Thoughts?

How many of these are arriving broken?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

How many of these are arriving broken?

I am going to wait longer before getting this guy, if there are a few broken ones, sideshow needs to test Vader if they not doing it, going to message them before myn gets sent out by testing my vader out that he is not broke before he is sent out, so there are no faults

I think there were only 2 guys who got theirs broken.... :dunno
most issues were with the belt because we weren't putting the batteries in properly and now it's fixed.

Mine arrived pristine in regards to the lights working, and there was no damage of any kind.

At 7,500 pieces, I think he'll be around for a while.

That's the dilemma, with Jason Voorhees, the dark knight combo Batman and Joker along with Kyloren PF's coming out, I may decide to get him after requiring these pieces, and pending when Freddy Leatherface and the jungle hunter gets a official release date

After having this piece for a little bit I'm beginning to appreciate it. It's growing on me. I think part of the problem for me is that I don't own a lot of statues. I collect 6th scale figures mainly. Comparing these mediums is an exercise in futility.

My replacement light saber arrived broken :gah: Usually don't get a second replacement part from SS.

Well I'm freaking out now. Mine arrives Wednesday. :panic:
What condition was the shipping box in. When I received the replacement arm for my 3P0, the box looked like it was driven over.

My replacement light saber arrived broken :gah: Usually don't get a second replacement part from SS.

If that is true I would ask them to confirm its not broken and send it again. Make them look at it and test it.

I'm sure they looked at it but if your box was intact and packed well I highly doubt it would break plus it has to have insurance on it. That's the thing, Sideshow can't be shipping without insurance so the cost you paid has to be covered in full so not sure why it can be a struggle at times but in this case I'd be wanting live confirmation.

Geeh... sorry bud. :(

I received my replace head and it's perfect condition.
(left is new, right is defect with huge fingerprint incrusted under the paint on the forehead)
Img_2314.jpg

In fact, the box was sooo huge, they could have fit maybe 3-4 of those, BUT they put SOOOO much buble wrap & protection, it arrived perfectly! They even added protection INSIDE the helmet.
Img_2312.jpg

But of course, had to destroy the defect... :slap
Img_5563.jpgImg_5564.jpgImg_5565.jpgImg_5567.jpg

Well I'm freaking out now. Mine arrives Wednesday. :panic:
What condition was the shipping box in. When I received the replacement arm for my 3P0, the box looked like it was driven over.

The box was in bad shape but they packed it well with bubble wrap. The bulb inside was cracked across.

Back