Darth Vader PF base scuffs?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So looking at both my Obi Wan and Vader PF's, I realized there seems to be some white mark buildups on the far right of the bases. I know they weren't there when I first got them and I tried to wipe them off using windex, but that didn't work. Does anybody know what it is and what I can do to get them off?

af825eed37294f627b35605d7a7d6f7268a7b52.JPG

fdd15fdd2bf57851a8ffaf4b54f2979710dfa7b.JPG

I know that for the Sideshow 1:1 Vader bust they offered a small bottle (almost completely empty) with a polish liquid. But I also use Novus 2 polish for my armor. NYou can try Novus 2 on a small section of the base to see if it works.

I know that for the Sideshow 1:1 Vader bust they offered a small bottle (almost completely empty) with a polish liquid. But I also use Novus 2 polish for my armor. NYou can try Novus 2 on a small section of the base to see if it works.

Do tell....Novus 2? Would you recommend for the PF too?

I would like to know if it works,I have some base's id like to polish up.Almost all my collection is in glass cases and there ok,but the one's not had started to look like that.I just keep them polished and never let the dust just sit there on the base.

Novus polish does work. I finally got around to using it on my Vader pf base. I used #1 and 2 which took out the cloudy scuff marks. I may try #3 someday to see if it gets out some of the deeper lines but it made a big difference already.

Back