Darth Vader Life Size Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The earlier version was never actually released was it? thought it was cancelled.

No it wasn't released, went up for preorder and supposedly during production they did not like the way it was turning out. They blamed it on the quality. I personally feel it was costing them more money then they thought it was that's why they scrapt it and went with this instead. The other to me was a work of art. I followed it front he very beginning. When Gino was involved i was very excited To have it in my home. I bought the boba to go right along next to it. Then I received the email that they were unhappy with the quality and wanted it to be perfect that's supposedly why they went back to the drawing board. It's night and day from the earlier preorder. I'm very unhappy with the way they handled this and what they are putting out. This was the one thing i wanted so bad in my collection since i was a kid. This new one even looks like the arms are sculpted, all the leather looks to be sculpted as well as opposed to a tailored suit. I could be wrong but that the way OT looks to me. The proportions too also look off as he looks to skinny. In addition i was going to preorder r2 lifesize when it had metal dome on the description, then I went OT order and it was taken off. I inquired about it and the answer I received was they decided to go with resin for better realism. SS is producing lower quality for more money. I want the best you can get with a lifesize with i out building my own, they just don't offer it,

I really want a life size 1:1 vader, but I dont like the look of this one... for some reason it looks to fake to me. Something about the stance maybe? Also does it have vader's breathing sound effecT?

Wow... half of me wasn't expecting it to ever actually happened but... it's charged and shipped! Woohoo!

Took them long enough :)

Would need to use a ladder for sure.

Attachments

• D6C7A419-1A0D-4516-95F7-6050BF7D88F7.jpeg
    D6C7A419-1A0D-4516-95F7-6050BF7D88F7.jpeg
    250.2 KB · Views: 122
Back