Darth Vader life-size Bust--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received mine yesterday, this is my first life size bust! Very very pleaded with it, it's huge & have big present in my collection, my fav so far. I think this bust was aimed for general collectors & Star Wars fans everything is shinny & polished. you might be disappointed if u buy this expecting a replica :)

Received mine yesterday, this is my first life size bust! Very very pleaded with it, it's huge & have big present in my collection, my fav so far. I think this bust was aimed for general collectors & Star Wars fans everything is shinny & polished. you might be disappointed if u buy this expecting a replica :)

Is it not a replica? Are the details/size different to the movie?

It's not remotely a replica (which would entail using the same materials and the same design as what was used in the movie). It's a statue inspired by the movie. The helmet in particular seems off to many people. But that's not to say that it's not impressive looking.

I just received my Vader bust...very impressive. Can anyone tell me if the Anakin portrait has a very flat finish, or is supposed to be somewhat glossy?
The scars on his head have a little gloss to them, but that's it.

Thanks for any help.

just got this bad boy finally, but wondering what are the misc metal rod and black bracket (resin or poly) thing for? will take pics of what im talking about.

thanks,

Yep, but no way in hell would I ever be able to repack the thing.

The thing is you need to know how it was packed in the first place, and only then to attempt in repacking it. I took some photos of the unpacking so I think I'll be able to put it back if need to.

The thing is you need to know how it was packed in the first place, and only then to attempt in repacking it. I took some photos of the unpacking so I think I'll be able to put it back if need to.

there's a topic somewhere on here that has pics of the unpacking of various statues. Perhaps you can post them there to help fellow collectors?

It's been a long time since I unpacked mine, and if I ever want to pack it again I'm sure it will be a huge puzzle.

edit: found the topic, and you apparently already have done so a while back :) thanks

Last edited:
there's a topic somewhere on here that has pics of the unpacking of various statues. Perhaps you can post them there to help fellow collectors?

It's been a long time since I unpacked mine, and if I ever want to pack it again I'm sure it will be a huge puzzle.

edit: found the topic, and you apparently already have done so a while back :) thanks

Indeed I posted that :) Or you can see it here:

[ame]https://youtu.be/qgQBP9NeQ9U[/ame]

I have to admit.. and this is me mind you.. When I was a kid and saw Return of the Jedi at the theater (dating myself), When Vader's helmet came off.. folks like gasped.. it was the one reveal everyone was waiting for..... off came the helmet, and you could hear a pin drop.... then there were.."what"??, "really"? all over the movie house...to this day I still remember what this guy shouted out.. "It's ******ing Humpty Dumpty" and every time I see this portrait of Vader he looks like Humpty Dumpty with a crack in his egg...:) For me Vader's make-up design was a let down and I was a kid...

I know this is LE but does it have an es or are they just going to keep making them until people stop buying them?

I know this is LE but does it have an es or are they just going to keep making them until people stop buying them?
cant really answer that but but ive been around for a year and a half and in that time it sold out and came back twice. :dunno
I woudlnt stress over missing this item just save here and there and eventually you can buy it str8 out. i should have enough from my side saving to order next fall haha

Oh man I just noticed that pic above. I love it. I think I'm gonna have to work a display like that into my collection room.

I'll probably pick this up in 2014 since I don't really have anything on my list and display unmasked. Really just want the Vader LSF to hurry up and be released.

I have to admit.. and this is me mind you.. When I was a kid and saw Return of the Jedi at the theater (dating myself), When Vader's helmet came off.. folks like gasped.. it was the one reveal everyone was waiting for..... off came the helmet, and you could hear a pin drop.... then there were.."what"??, "really"? all over the movie house...to this day I still remember what this guy shouted out.. "It's ******ing Humpty Dumpty" and every time I see this portrait of Vader he looks like Humpty Dumpty with a crack in his egg...:) For me Vader's make-up design was a let down and I was a kid...

I guess you were a different type of kid from me back then.

When I saw that mask come off, the artistic irony that lucas had intended was clear as daylight to me; that beneath the ruthless sithlord facade was a feeble and vulnerable human being aching to be loved and reconnected with his family. I cried bravo! Cinematic storytelling from a simpler era at it's very best!

Back