Darth Vader life-size Bust--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I'm mad as HELL!
My e-mail from FedEx said I would get my Vader bust on Saturday the 17th!
I got up early to wait for it,watched Manchester United beat Manchester City,had lunch,went to work, and NOTHING!
Now the info from the link is totally different,no mention of a Saturday delivery, but I do have this:
A volcano eruption in Iceland has delayed FedEx Express shipments to and from Northern Europe.
That's awesome I live on the East Coast and my bust is somewhere in Memphis,TN!
Now I wonder if I'm getting it on Monday,there's no info.
I'm _____ing pissed OFF!

A little fix for those still waiting.....

DSC01673.jpg

DSC01682.jpg

DSC01683.jpg

DSC01677.jpg

DSC01687.jpg

It looks amazing and a definite centrepiece to any collection but having no shoulders pad thingies bugs the hell out of me. If the shoulder pads were included it woulda finished it off a treat imo

I think the shoulder pads would definitely have been a good addition, but I'm not bothered by it in person.

I kind of like the appearance better how Sideshow handled the Armor.

I think this, elevated on a pedistal would look a little strange, I think how Sideshow trimmed his armor makes for a sharper design.

1196235_f260.jpg

Well I finally got Vader opened and into a Besta Case with all of my other 1:1 busts. I really cant believe it fit but it did with a little work. I almost want to order a regular to be able to display with helmet on.

I didnt think it would be be possible. Would you mind posting a pic of this when you get a moment? Thanks!

Just saw all the awesome photos that have been posted since Thursday afternoon. Makes the wait until August even harder. :monkey2

I kind of like the appearance better how Sideshow handled the Armor.

I think this, elevated on a pedistal would look a little strange, I think how Sideshow trimmed his armor makes for a sharper design.

1196235_f260.jpg

While that looks pretty rough in that shot... I'd still be interested in seeing more of how that bust turned out.

Well I finally got Vader opened and into a Besta Case with all of my other 1:1 busts. I really cant believe it fit but it did with a little work. I almost want to order a regular to be able to display with helmet on.

Interesting!
Can you send us some pics to see what you have done?

Just got an email letting me know they will replace my Anakin head... just have to wait for more to come in stock :rock :rock

Back