Darth Vader life-size Bust--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your photos confirm what I was hoping, lit from above casting shadow udner the dome hides all the electronics on the face plate. Going to be a long wait, but glad to not miss out on this either, been waiting years, a few more months will be tolerable.

o.jpg

That is truly awesome :rock

Yep, I was happy about the electonics not showing as well. Nice to know they are there, but nowhere near as distracting as the prototype pictures :rock

I'm kind of bummed about the rub on his nose, but I'm really hoping I can just send back the head as repacking this would be a complete nightmare!

I would think given the design, having you smash your head to pieces and sending you a new one would be easiest for everyone.

Glad you got him and photographed him, your various images have put to rest any reservations I had about this piece.

Thanks Balsquat!

And happy to help out MF... I can't imagine that you will be anything less than thrilled with this piece :rock

Well I was pretty much sold on it, but the proto pics, con pics, and early in hand shots had me a little iffy on him fully assmbled as Vader, but your lighting and the on display shots show that in full Vader mode it can look as sharp as with the Anakin head in place. I'll probably prefer Anakin showing, but it's nice to know if I want to do full Vader, it'll look just as good.

That's about how I feel... if I can figure out away to work in the exclusive stand I will use both.

And interestingly you can fit Anakin on the Exclusive stand if you want to go that route. Doesn't look great, but kind of like it was meant to be.

I'd be up for Padawan, Jedi Master and Old Ben Kenobi in 1:1 form, but that'd have a different presence than the Sith.

That looks gorgeous. :drool I want one.

Cool jetfire. Reissue or original?

Original baby... he's not mint or anything, but still pretty awesome :rock

Another wider shot of Vader on display:
hha.jpg

And a thought I had of maybe creating a wider space and adding a shorter pedestal for Yoda:​
hhb.jpg

Back