Darth Vader life-size Bust--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am also on the WL, but I also just put a reg. on flex pay because in last weeks newsletter they said they are going to cut off orders. hopefully I convert with the ex. I can sell the reg. and keep the ex. I put myself on the WL early march 10th I think anyone earlier than that.

Somebody sell me your exclusive stand! :banghead

Sorry!! :naughty
Darth5.jpg

Why didnt you order the EX? :duh

Re: Vader Exclusive Bust 1:1 Pics In Hand

Me too if any wants to sell The extra stand.:monkey5I am here DW Im pretty sure needs only one as do I.

Nah, although on a funny note I do have a bit of a sore throat :lol

The upside about my groups in the evening is they are a 2nd job so if I show I get paid, if not then no money. So, while I'd love to be able to cut out on work... I needs some money after this purchase :lol

Still can't believe the wife didn't have a stroke about this one, but I financed it entirely through selling off other stuff so that helped her feel less disbelief :lol

I assume they brought them in for her... didn't think to ask.

The delivery notice stated a total weight of 32lbs, but the boxes are giant. I do know there's at least one big gouge in one of the two boxes :google

That's often a problem too, not so much the weight, but the size and trying to get a good grip, it could weigh 5lbs and if your arms have to spread awkwardly wide to hold it, still a pain to carry around.

Those boxes can be crazy! The biggest collectible I ever purchased was the original Alien 1:1 bust. I swear that box was the size of a refrigerator. :google

Going by the actual item measurements, I'm sure the main box for Vader is larger than any Star Wars 1:1 bust before it.

Wow, I don't think I ever knew Sideshow released a 1:1 Alien bust before... I remember the 1:2, learned something new today.

So, Vader has arrived!

I have to say... this is easily the most awesome thing I own. Its so huge and well done that its a little hard to take it all in.

The headsculpt of Anakin is really, really great looking... although surprisingly light. But the rest of the bust is very heavy and substantial feeling. Paint work is all very nice and clean and I could find no obvious blemishes on the dome or torso piece. There is a small blip on the inner face mask (which is no biggie) but more of an issue is a paint rub on Anakin's nose. I will contact Sideshow about that tomorrow... its a small spot but I noticed it right away.

The Exclusive stand is totally worth the extra money... its is massive (and heavy); really had no idea how big it was until I was unpacking it thinking it was part of the main bust.

I'm not sure what I prefer, fully helmeted or not... but he'll likely remain helmeted until I find a way to display both.

And now for some pictures:
a-1.jpg

b-1.jpg

c-1.jpg

d-1.jpg

e-1.jpg

f-1.jpg

g-1.jpg

View from the back... kind of cool as its almost like Vader's head is invisible allowing you to see the details
h-1.jpg

And finally Vader on display in my collection room:
o.jpg

p.jpg

q.jpg

r.jpg

You can sadly see the paint rub here... on the left side of the tip of his nose :monkey2
s.jpg

So in short... this piece is amazing!!! You will not regret the purchase and I can say it is 100% worth the money :rock

Last edited:
Back