Darth Vader life-size Bust--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gotcha MAUL :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl into my trap, that was too easy!!! :joy

ackbar.jpg

Well you guys are lucky. Myself unfortunatly I am one of those fools that put himself on the waitlist. I don't think I am getting called up. Does anyone have a clue as to when they are going to close orders for the reg. Wish I jumped on earlier. They are suppose to stop taking orders soon. I don't feel like paying double which I am sure that is how much this is going to resell. The exclusive that is.

Tomorrow along with a video! I got your back!!
I am surprised no one has put one up yet!!

I receive mine Darth Vader Life Size Bust Exclusive, today or tomorrow!!! :banana

and i take a lot of pics, of course !:joy

Vader Exclusive Bust 1:1 Pics In Hand

I know better is coming but I think I'm the first. Advantage of living 100 miles from Sideshow is I get stuff pretty fast from them.

EbayCheap019.jpg

EbayCheap018.jpg

EbayCheap017.jpg

Hope this works.

A few things:

1. I thought at first that the exclusive "stand" was just fluff. IT IS NOT. In fact, I would have to say it is almost ESSENTIAL for the proper display of this piece in totality. This is actually a rather poor move by Sideshow as the "regular" version is going to have some serious display challenges without a custom stand for the Vader helmet and mask.

Basically, as has been stated elsewhere, the stand basically turns this into TWO busts.

2. Unpacking this beast is going to be quite tricky. The shoulder is not too bad but be careful with the helmet. It is LOCKED down with HARD plastic wire in triplicate from BELOW the styrofoam. You need to UNTWIST it to get it out. I just cut it with a scissor. Trust me, you are NOT going to reduplicate the packing of this monster. If you are planning to repack to either ship or resell, good luck. Chances of damage to the helmet's shine is high. Luckily I don't plan on moving to another state ever.

3. It comes with a polish kit which is nice. I used it to buff up the Vader helmet after finally putting it together.

4. Averone and Titanchuck and others will put up some very very good pictures but please rest assured that NO PICS can do full justice to this piece. It is an AMAZING piece. Short of a full size Vader, I can't imagine any other collectible having the sheer presence and force of this one.

Trust me, ANYONE walking into a room with this thing will be floored by it. Is it worth a 1250? Let's put it this way, it LOOKS like it's worth 5 times that much. That's one of the "tests" of a centerpiece collectible. Tell a complete stranger who is not a collector an outlandish price. Will they believe it? Trust me, if you told the UPS guy this cost 5K, he'd just nod and go "yeah, I can see that."

Not only puts every other 1:1 bust by Sideshow to shame, but this is one of the top collectibles ever made by them and easily a candidate for collectible of the year.

Finally, my mistake, it does come with color box. Two of them actually. One with a helmeted Vader, one without. The larger box housing the shoulder is not styrofoamed very well. The one with the helmet, face mask, and Anakin's head are the usual styrofoam packaging.

Overall, it came in perfect condition and well packed.

It's been pretty rare these days that a high profile release lives up to the hype. This is one of those wonderful times when the real thing exceeds it.

My wife usually hates it when I "dork out" and buy these ridiculous statues and busts. This one? She was speechless. Even she had to admit, it commands a room. Even takes away from my 60 inch Pioneer Kuro plasma . . .

Take care and hope the pics load up ok. First time doing this.

Dennis

Re: Vader Exclusive Bust 1:1 Pics In Hand

nice, thanks for sharing. looking forward to mine that should be hear in a week or two! :D

Vader bust looks great!!!! Tommorow i get mine. Thanks for the pics. Great taste in displays too. I love both my Pio. plasmas.

Really cool! Is the Exclusive version numbered on base? What is the stand made of?

I'm praying that the prop people can come up with a great stand since I'm not getting a Vader exclusive. :(

Very cool, mine is out for delivery... just fingers crossed it comes over the lunch hour or after 5p :bow

Back