Darth Vader life-size Bust--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope, they should start processing today and will be shipping out sometime after that.

If there is a wave of cancelations/card declines this is when it will happen.

So I still have a chance... Kewl. I wonder how many peeps hopped on the waitlist... Also, how does it fair for those who have appear to have been kicked off the list before I hopped on board?

Crossing fingers... However, given all the scuttlebutt on the replica boards over the creation of cool new stands for the reg version, I may actually bite and buy the reg. I doubt they've sold all that many more of the reg at that price tag.

300 for the Ex
500 for the reg? Or less?

All a guess at this point sadly, but I would assume double the EX's number is a safe bet.

hey rising star when did you get on the waitlist? I got on in early March. I got the cancel email, but they have not cancelled it on my order history yet just checking to see where I am at in line Wonder when WOOT got on the wait list.

hey rising star when did you get on the waitlist? I got on in early March. I got the cancel email, but they have not cancelled it on my order history yet just checking to see where I am at in line Wonder when WOOT got on the wait list.

I got on in mid March, perhaps just after you, but I never received a waitlist cancellation e-mail.

feb 4th (my bday w00tw00t!!)

Didn't get my notice. WTF! Ordered on day 1. Did you guys who got notices order the first day also?

are you on flex or one payment.

I'm on flex and my last charge will be on the 15th and it will ship thereafter.

hope that helps. :eek:

Back