Darth Vader life-size Bust--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dear Collector,

We wanted to take this opportunity to e-mail you about your wait list reservation for your Darth Vader Sideshow Exclusive Edition Life Size Bust (item#29731). At this time we have not had any cancelations for this item; therefore, we will be CLOSING this wait list shortly and canceling all collector reservations that have been submitted. Once this is completed you will receive an e-mail confirming the cancellation, until you receive this initial email, your wait list reservation will still remain active.

We may not be able to assist you in acquiring a Darth Vader Sideshow Exclusive Edition Life Size Bust (item#29731) at this time, but we strongly encourage that you place your order for the Darth Vader Life Size Bust (item#2973) while there is a limited quantity available! The option of making payments as low as $192.00 per month is available as well!

Even if they're confident, it's premature, especially as pricey as this bust is, if they say the WL is closed, people are going to move onto other products or ordering the regular bust from other places. This isn't like a $150 figure that can be worked into budgets easily later if they're suddenly left with stock. I'd think they'd want to keep a line of people clamoring for the Ex. bust in the event they get hit with cancellations and declines when ship time comes, otherwise they could be sitting on inventory for quite some time, because also, once it's shipping, there'll be flex options but people will need all $1250 up front, most of us spent $250 last summer and now only need to worry about $1000 come shipping time.

Dear Collector,

We may not be able to assist you in acquiring a Darth Vader Sideshow Exclusive Edition Life Size Bust (item#29731) at this time, but we strongly encourage that you place your order for the Darth Vader Life Size Bust (item#2973) while there is a limited quantity available! The option of making payments as low as $192.00 per month is available as well!

So Limited quantities available for the regular, that means they'll close the orders for the regular soon i think...

I place my order ASAP at SDCC for the EX, never looked back.

Now I am guessing the Reg. will be a sell out for sure!

This is one of the most anticipated busts and will for sho sell out!

Even if they're confident, it's premature, especially as pricey as this bust is, if they say the WL is closed, people are going to move onto other products or ordering the regular bust from other places. This isn't like a $150 figure that can be worked into budgets easily later if they're suddenly left with stock. I'd think they'd want to keep a line of people clamoring for the Ex. bust in the event they get hit with cancellations and declines when ship time comes, otherwise they could be sitting on inventory for quite some time, because also, once it's shipping, there'll be flex options but people will need all $1250 up front, most of us spent $250 last summer and now only need to worry about $1000 come shipping time.

Maybe since this is shipping soon and they have plenty on the waitlist that is why it will be closing.
Remember they said soon but not an exact when and this is said to be shipping in early-mid april so by may 1st this waitlist should be done cause all initial orders will be done and any cancellations will have been offered and accepted from waitlist finishing the list. I have a feeling the reg will be sold out done by may 1st as well in terms of edition size for the regular i'm gonna say 500 but just a guess.

Maybe since this is shipping soon and they have plenty on the waitlist that is why it will be closing.
Remember they said soon but not an exact when and this is said to be shipping in early-mid april so by may 1st this waitlist should be done cause all initial orders will be done and any cancellations will have been offered and accepted from waitlist finishing the list. I have a feeling the reg will be sold out done by may 1st as well in terms of edition size for the regular i'm gonna say 500 but just a guess.

I guess 500 for the regular aswell... as the exclusive is 300... don't think they'll be more than 800 in total...

You know, considering how much extra money some Exclusives can be, only $50 for the display stand with this bust seems like a baragain.

No idea, they haven't sent out notices yet for the Ex., have to see just when it's shipping, might have to Flex it, won't know until they have an arrival date for it.

You know, considering how much extra money some Exclusives can be, only $50 for the display stand with this bust seems like a baragain.

As I already said on another forum, that is available only for US customers. For me to get the EX directly from Sideshow to Romania would cost about $350-$400 more (outrageous international shipping, VAT 19%, customs charges etc.). With that money I could get built a partial Meditation Chamber for this bust not just a single stand.

I'll be getting a custom made stand, people on other forums are already talking of making these. Anyway there is this thread I started at RPF regarding a custom made stand: https://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=82349 , if anyone is interested just drop a reply there or here, the more we are, the more are the chances to have one made by a professional.

Back