Darth Vader life-size Bust--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want some orange peel for Waller.... :lecture

vaderno.jpg

If that happens, it will be a day long remembered. It will have seen the end of quality control, and will soon see the end of buying 1:1 busts.

I guess if that did happen, I'd just save my money... but use some of it to get a Crumb. I love that sucker; and really wish I'd ponied up for it when it was released.

For the price we are paying there better be no flaking or quality issues or there will be a lot of unhappy collectors wanting their money back!!!!

I put in a flex pay wait list order for the exclusive a couple of weeks ago hopefully i get the call.

did you get confirmation mail when they send 15days before shipment ???

hmmmmm,

I think it's time sideshow showed us the final piece now with the helmet on the stand etc.

I really reeeaaallllllyyy hope they dont mess up the paint apps in the factory on this one, it would be criminal.

Good luck to all who have ordered. I'm on the waitlist for the ex in the vain hope that I can get a job in time and actually afford this piece.:(

D
C'mon Sideshow, show us the final pieces.

Nope, haven't seen that before, thanks for sharing. Seals the deal on whether you can put the mask on with the head in or not.

The Sideshow CSR I spoke to last week mentioned that PDF. I didn't mention it here because I figured most people might know about it.

I'm going to sign up for the regular Vader on FLEX soon since I've gotten some 1:1 busts and love them. I'm thinking the EX will be hard to get due to that deposit.

So far I have Greedo, Bossk, Yoda and Palpatine. I never thought I'd love this scale as much as I do, but they are amazing pieces. :drool

The Sideshow CSR I spoke to last week mentioned that PDF. I didn't mention it here because I figured most people might know about it.

I'm going to sign up for the regular Vader on FLEX soon since I've gotten some 1:1 busts and love them. I'm thinking the EX will be hard to get due to that deposit.

So far I have Greedo, Bossk, Yoda and Palpatine. I never thought I'd love this scale as much as I do, but they are amazing pieces. :drool

I went with regular from a retailer to save a few bucks. I absolutely love the 1:1 busts. They just demand your attention when you walk into a room.

I was hoping the portrait fit inside the inner mask, but that is cool.
I hope the EX stand makes the helmet the same height as the portrait bust though, I don't want one way taller than the other.

I went with regular from a retailer to save a few bucks. I absolutely love the 1:1 busts. They just demand your attention when you walk into a room.

I had a Besta cabinet full of PFs, but now they're getting sold and replaced with SW 1:1 busts. SW is the ultimate movie experience for me, so these busts are great to own. And my 5-year-old daughter loves them. My wife, not so much.

I had a Besta cabinet full of PFs, but now they're getting sold and replaced with SW 1:1 busts. SW is the ultimate movie experience for me, so these busts are great to own. And my 5-year-old daughter loves them. My wife, not so much.

Definitely hear you on that. Started with the avp preds but I'm slowly coming full circle and having more and more star wars collectibles as I go along.

Somehow the connection they have with my childhood multiplies the enjoyment I derive from them much more than other licenses.

Back