Darth Vader life-size Bust--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me too. I know for a fact that because of the great detail in the Prototype pics I'll have the mask off 99.9% of the time so the Ex isn't necessary to me.....even though it would be nice. :rolleyes:

yeah, it's always a plus to me just knowing you have extra options, even though you'll probably never need it:lol

I'm sure there will be customizers to make cool stands for the non-ex version of this bust for whoever wants to display Shaw head.

Me too. I know for a fact that because of the great detail in the Prototype pics I'll have the mask off 99.9% of the time so the Ex isn't necessary to me.....even though it would be nice. :rolleyes:

I am not really getting your reasoning here. Is this not the exact reason you would want the extra stand. Since you will have the Shaw head displayed 99.9% of the time, would you not want the extra stand so you could display the helmet next to it?

Does anyone know the height with just the Shaw portrait on. I am hoping that I can modify a Besta unit to make it fit with the helmet beside it.

Well, sadly I had to cancel my ex version of this.... Cali tax SUCKS on items with a big price tag. The reg version will cost me WAY less anywhere else. I could care less about the stand......

Yep, also there's word of this piece coming out without a ES just like the Iron Man 1:2. :horror:horror:horror

Ha...I guess thats not so bad if you think about it.

I am tempted to think about this...unfortunately though I would probably have to get this from SSC because I would probably have to flex pay it.

Back