Darth Vader life-size Bust--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seinfeld-Shrinkage.jpg

Shrinkage. :lecture

Pfft when the e-mail comes and then it's still open, I'm getting back on again.

I remember they said that and then a month later a Freak's converted.

it's a bluff SSC, I know u have another, there's always another.... :lecture :goodpost: :exactly:

Don't EVER get off the waitlist!

You stomp and it just stirs up the pile of cash SSC's sitting on from all the customers whose orders were fulfilled for the bust and they look at each other asking, did you feel something.

Skiman uses Sideshow as motivation in his workouts, where Lou Ferrigno shouted Arnold while lifting to get fired up, Skiman shouts Sideshow while staring at photos of the Vader life size bust.

Skiman uses Sideshow as motivation in his workouts, where Lou Ferrigno shouted Arnold while lifting to get fired up, Skiman shouts Sideshow while staring at photos of the Vader life size bust.

SIDESHOW!!!!..... SIDESHOW!!!!..... SIDESHOW!!!!.... SIDESHOW!!!!

:exactly:

More like

EX OR FAIL!!!!....EX OR FAIL!!!!....EX OR FAIL!!!!....EX OR FAIL!!!!

I've already decided to be a failure and settle for the regular bust. Regular is better than no bust in this case. :lecture

I've already decided to be a failure and settle for the regular bust. Regular is better than no bust in this case. :lecture

Indeed, I'm glad to have the Ex coming, the stand is useful for when doing the Anakin portrait on the bust, but the bust on it's own just looks so awesome, the lack of stand to support the rest of the helmet doesn't hurt the overall, sure it adds, but Vader himself on show is enough to drop jaws.

First flex payment this month, only 4 more to go :lol

I'm just glad it was an option, otherwise it would have been cancel and after wanting this for so long, cancel would have stung really badly. Overall, I'm slowing down with my Star Wars collecting and really refining down to pieces that mean a lot to me, and this is definitely one of the most meaningful things I could get. I love my Maul 1:1 but there's no emotional connection to Maul, but Vader, especailly this bust having the Anakin portrait, takes me to that reveal scene just looking at it and I love that.

Already paid for and loving having all that Ex goodness in my home :love

And I'm glad you've got it, your photos have been my reassurance that this piece will look great on display, I was 90% there since last summer, but I was a bit iffy about some stuff, you gave me the other 10% confidence.

Back