• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Darth Talon, Punisher, Joker Ex UK seller

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

maverick

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm located in Manchester and would prefer not too post if you want to pay via PayPal buyer pays fees, I have good ebay feedback and also on AVForums. I'm looking at getting a new PC and also changing direction to collect OT only. Prices include postage but not fees.
Darth Talon £850
Punisher £450
Both regular editions.
Joker Ex £450

I've been getting lots of requests for international shipping, I have shipped abroad before with no problems, however it's not something I like doing mainly because of cost to buyer. Most couriers will not insure these statues for damage check their T&Cs. However if you want to take the risk I am willing to send pics and video of the packing process to show the statue is not damaged before shipping, after that the risk is with the buyer, the item will will be boxed in the inner and outer boxes from Sideshow then wrapped in bubble wrap with brown outer paper to put postage details on.

Last edited:
I've been getting lots of requests for international shipping, I have shipped abroad before with no problems, however it's not something I like doing mainly because of cost to buyer. Most couriers will not insure these statues for damage check their T&Cs. However if you want to take the risk I am willing to send pics and video of the packing process to show the statue is not damaged before shipping, after that the risk is with the buyer, the item will will be boxed in the inner and outer boxes from Sideshow then wrapped in bubble wrap with brown outer paper to put postage details on.

Looking for Vader, Stormtrooper, Biker scout but that's for Joker or Punisher mate, I still need the cash for a talon for my PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back