Darth Talon Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trading is better. This way you move something you don't need for something you need. What sucks is when the other person knows (and has the last one) you need it to have them all. Ya, I trade a $700 hockey card for a $20 one.

I hope it works out for you. Btw who did you trade with. If the seller made it right i would not have a problem buying form him.

I don't mind to tell you , and I do not get any news from this guy now:lecture

Nope, I decided to pass. I got caught up in the excitement of the awesome price, but I am passing.

Unfortunately, bad past experiences buying internationally have left me not really wanting to risk it again.

Hopefully someone good got her though.

Congrats, Chris.. Nice.. just talk about it :D

Awesome, then congrats! :clap

congrats chris ! you will love her next to Aayla !! :)

This time, hang on to this one. :D

Thanks guys. :)

I'm so excited. That price is just incredible. It's hard to believe! I've been searching for this piece for over a year! It's funny, really: on the 22nd of December, 2011, I made my first "WTB" thread on Talon.

Starts are aligned!

She ain't going nowhere but on my shelf. :)

Congrats! This is still one of my favorite statues and one of the reason why I got into collecting star wars statues. Aayla and malgus will be the next two reasons why I like star wars. ;) she will look stunning next to any of the PF statues.

Yea, she does! Oh, I know just where to put her. *habba habba*

5x05-The-Russian-Rocket-Reaction-the-big-bang-theory-26431513-1280-720.jpg

Back